isabelle or tortimer

• Thread starter Nathannaynay
  • Start date
Nathannaynay

Nathannaynay

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Who do you like better Isabelle or tortimer honestly I don't know myself.

What do you mean "like". In the game New Leaf they just do...totally different stuff. Isabelle helps you organize your town, right? And that's all, except giving you the odd present on New Years, etc. Tortimer erm leads the tours from the island where you get to hit a like seedot lawnmower with a squeaky hammer, right?

Reactions: 3823
Weird comparison, but...

I don't like Isabelle at all so I'll go with Tortimer just because he's an old turtle. It's brilliant.

Reactions: 423 and 3823
Isabelle is so cute!

Honestly I think Isabelle is better, I don't hate Tortimer but I like change and having spent three generations with the old turtle having the young pup as a new face alongside the mayor (villager) is nice.

I have to agree with Ninamine. That really is a bit of a weird comparison since they're not that similar. Anyway, my favorite is easily Isabelle. She's so cute. She is easily my favorite Animal Crossing character.

I like tortimer better. He is funy in some sort of way. I like him in Wild world and not so much in New Leaf. In New Leaf, I guess isabelle is better.Both are very different in their own way.

I would go with Tortimeter cause he has a tropical island :D

Isabelle is so kawaii and plus, she's super nice! Like- she also has these mini anxiety attacks and it's just so adorable :>

I'd say Isabelle. She sits in the Town Hall all year helping you. (Literally, where is her house?) Also, as @blinboy said, the two are very different people Animals.
I'd say Isabelle cause I really didn't care for Tortimer since I was the mayor. Isabelle is adorable though like @Kaidan had said ,and I agree with that ^.^

I like both, because I think in Animal Crossing New Leaf they both are focused in different stuff to do, so for me it's kind of difficult to choose between both. BUUUUUUUT if I have to choose one it would be Tortimer, he is so... so turtleable! haha

My favourite is gonna be tortimer. I like him cuz he is so funny and stuff and that he has got his own iskand is fantastic. Isabelle does not work very much and sleeps whenever someone offers her a new public works project :/

I like Tortimer better. Though he seems to be lazier than Isabelle (in Animal Crossing games other than New Leaf), he's not as clumsy as she is. However, Isabelle is better at planning: ordinances, public work projects, and giving you input on the status of your town and how you can improve it. In some ways, Isabelle is like Pelly in City Folk.

This is indeed a tough decision, but I'm still going with Tortimer. His tours are fun lol.

I would say Isabelle because she was really helpful and cute and I liked this Animal very much in a lot of ways . I liked tortimar in some ways but not really as much as Isabelle . They are very different so I find it hard to choose from . But I like both of them regardless but my choice is Isabelle :)

I like how often you see Isabelle. She does way more than Tortimer so I find it a little unfair for the comparison. I don't see Isabelle getting replaced or moved to a different section like Tortimer was. I only see Isabelle getting a more important role in the next game even if it is just being a secretary again. She will probably get more tasks that she's allowed to do. She really is a good "mascot" for the series as she stands out, very cute and shows off the spirit of AC perfectly. I still enjoy Tortimer very much , but I do feel he is better suited for the island. He deserves his long vacation as he ran things for far too long.

Isabelle, because she super helpful and gives you stuff in the beginning of the game of course! Plus she is super cute...

I wasn't ever really fond of Tortimer. Isabelle is a darling though; she's so precious and charming! I wish you could do more for her character in the game because she fills in for you if you leave for a while, and that's a long time if anyone is like me and you go on a month+ long break from playing ACNL because you forgot about it.

Isabelle is a cinnamon bun too pure for this world. I'm totally bias toward her.

I like Tortimer more because he seems like a real mayor, and a really like his personality.
Isabelle is OK too becuase she helps you with projects in the town and she is really nice to you.

ISABELLE IS SO NICE

I like Isabell, because she's so cute and helpful! She also makes this ringing sound when she walks, hence the Bell in her name. Her outfits are so cute, and she is also a dog. I love dogs, even weird personified ones(as long as it doesn't get too weird.) plus, she has an adorable brother with an even cuter raincoat. What's not to to love about her and her family?

I've always loved Tortimer. I think he should be in Mk8 instead of Isabelle. He may be old, and he may be a turtle, but I bet he can go faster than anyone! And then when he's finished, he can take the other racers on a tour around the track so they can learn it and try to beat him next time. :sneaky:

Back