isabelle or tortimer

• Thread starter Nathannaynay
  • Start date
I like Isabell because I only played new leaf

Thats a difficult choice as they help you in totally different ways. I like Isabelle as she helps you run the town and gives you free gifts. Whereas Tortimer gives you tours in the island to keep you entertained. I prefer Tortimer as every time finnish a tour, if you succeed he gives you a compliment. Also, his family of turtles are amazing!! Finally, he has experience of being Mayor so he was once a leader (in a way) like you. Turtles are awesome!!!

I really love Isabelle! She's a pup so I guess that's a bias move. :p I love her segue stories about her brother and mother. :D I'd also love to have an Isabelle Nendoroid but it's all sold out. :(

Isabelle because it's adorable when her bells jingle.

In my opinion, Isabelle is a great "assistant", but Tortimer knows where its at, i mean, hes a turtle OwO, a REALLY OLD TURTLE. He's retired and living in luxury, has an island named after him, he's truly someone to either look up to or despise for his wealth XD, but the most amazing part about him is his beard, its like a semi-oval under his chin, i'd like to see Isabelle try to grow that!

I like Tortimer better because he is the best old tortoise in the world xD We are the animal buddies! He gives away stuff and sometimes events which is cool.

Isabelle just helps and is nice I guess, but not nearly as cool :sneaky:

Tortimer's island is the secret to riches, but Isabelle is a WAY better character.

Isabelle hands down. She is just so ADORABLE and her head is shaped like a bag of bells, i always feel bad for her because she works so hard but is always eager and always has a smile on her face :love:

Isabelle is more helpful than Tortimer. Isabelle is also adorable. I vote Isabelle.

I like Isabelle. I think she's cute, and she always tells you important things first, and always invites you to ceremonies, plus she helps you settle in, when you have nothing. She also gives out presents, clearly funded by herself, since you didn't, to everyone, and it makes playing the game even more fun.

Tough choice here. Isabelle helps you run the town (even when I'm not doing anything,most of the time) and even greats you every time you start up the game, which is cute. Tortimer is a turtle, and I like turtles. He may be the richest person(besides you) in Animal Crossing.

They're both pretty cool, but I think if I had to pick one, it'd be Tortimer. He's pretty cool, and I like how he makes the boat ride to/from the island less dull by singing. I know you can skip it, but it's nice to be able to listen to. Isabelle's pretty cute though. :3

This is such a hard descision to make o.o They both have awesome personalities :p I'd have to vote Tortimer though. He's awesome and really funny ^^

It's really not fair to pick between them, since they both help you a lot. But I guess if I had to chose I'd pick Isabelle. Not only does she help you out a lot with your different tasks as mayor, but she also has a cute energetic personality. I have to go with my #1 assistant here.

Definitely Isabelle! She's so cute and adorable (like everyone has mostly said) She is also kinda ditzy to me and that makes her more adorable!

Tortimer is kinda eh.... I prefer Isabelle every way.

The older the wiser in my opinion so I gotta say my fav is Tortimter

Going with Tortimer because he's a turtle and I love turtles

I always thought that Tortimer had an extremely interesting and semi-original character design that is almost a pun in itself. He was much more of a character in City Folk nah in New Leaf, but he's pretty much stayed interesting throughout the series, especially during the in-game special events.

Back