Island Survival Roleplay.

• Thread starter XxTomokixX
  • Start date
XxTomokixX

XxTomokixX

-3-
Towns Folk
This is originally for my friend Ally and me, but anyone else can join as well.
Rules:
#1: O.C.s only.
#2: No controlling other people.
#3: No being overpowered.
#4: Be realistic.
#5: Have fun!
________________________________________________________________________________
Plot: We are all just people that were on a boat and crashed, washing up on a shore on an unknown island. The boat is still stuck on the rocky shore but is not suitable for going on water. We are not in a group yet and the island is big with a jungleish forest.

Reactions: JayRawrTiz and Ally
My O.C.
Name: Tomoki Susk. (tO-mO-kE)
Appearance: Matches my pic right there.
Is: Nice, sometimes quiet, quick, stealthy, good in combat, smart but not a nerd, helpful and not very expressive most of the time.
Extras: Wears a backpack full of goods he packed before he almost died in the boat crash.
He lost his siblings at the boat crash.
Kind of depressed but doesn't really show it in public or around other people.

Roleplay starts when we just wake up from being onto the shore.

Alrighty! I'll be Azalea again

Name: Azalea Rose
Looks: Wavy blonde hair, bright blue eyes. Is at medium height, 5'4"
Wears: blue tank top with white shorts and converses, a cloth messenger bag that she had stuffed with things before the boat crashed.
Personality: adventurous, outgoing, kind and loyal
Extras: she was traveling alone to meet up with her other relatives, is usually optimistic

Ready to start??

Wait, are you getting play coins for posting on this or is it just me..?

Mind if this random guy joins: Jude Summers?

You can join. XD

You're getting coins? Im not, well not yet at least. I always get notifications for that sort of stuff like hours later than what the time stamp says xD and hey someone else's joining! :D

Extra Rule: Only 5 people can join before I stop allowing people. If there are to many people it leads to confusion.

I don't think we get coins on this though... Maybe if we just do chat on general chat we can get some later.

Well, let's start if you want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
:/ Yeah, you're probably right.

But don't we need to wait for Ultra Volt?

I guess so. If we started his O.C. would've came in after like the second comment or so...

OK, here's his description

Wears: medium size stripe T shirt with "Cool Noob" on it. Wears a satchel containing his supplies. Also wears a bandanna.
Wearing sand shoes and has mountain boots.

Personality: mischievous; likes to makes quips; but can take responsibility when its the time and is a caring and positive person.

Extras: Got on the island a week earlier than the others via helicopter crash on his birthday during summer vacation.

M'kay! So.. Now we start?

(Yeh.) Tomoki: *Lying on the sandy ground against one of the beaches rock, the small waves relaxing him as he slept. HE had a few wounds but they weren't serious. A big wave of cold water splashed over himself, which quickly awoken him.* Ungh... *Rubs eyes and stands up, his legs wobbling slightly. He looked around himself, no clue of where he was, then suddenly remembered the boat crash.* This makes sense... *Feels the backpack on his back.* Oh, good... This stayed on me... *Sits down on a rock to dry off a while, thinking and looking around.*

(Got to go i'll be back on later... You can go on without me though.)

Jude is writing is his journal.

Jude's Island Experience: Day 8: I've been stranded here for over a week. I still have a lot of supplies, but they won't last forever. I've tried signaling help but has came to no avail. I will try to find some food and water and make a beacon for help.

Azalea: *Is sprawled out against the sand, the waves lapping at her feet. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, and she stares at her bag's contents emptied out across the sand around her* Darnit! At least everything is still here.. *she mumbles, curiously getting up and gathering her items. She found her bag snagged on a rock, miraculously without a tear in it*

(I'm here... for now.)

(I'm here too!)

(Me too)

Back