Island Survival Roleplay.

• Thread starter XxTomokixX
  • Start date
Tomoki: Hm... *Looks through his backpack, finding everything he had in there but his cell phone.* Ugh... *Realizes he was dry and got up, feeling something under his foot. He dug through the sand for a few seconds, finding his machete.* Oh, right... *Checks if it was still in good condition and washes it out in an incoming wave.* I should find shelter... *Starts walking along the beach, then finding the boat he was on when the crash happened stuck onto the shores rocks.* Yes! Now I can get some supplies. (Sorry for inactivity lately, I have to go again.)

(Sorry for inactivity.) Tomoki: *Looks through his backpack, finding everything. When he fully dried he got up and felt something under his foot.* Hm? *Digs through the sand for a second and finds his machete.* But how..? *Checks if it was in good condition and it was.* I should explore for a little... Maybe i'll find something... Or someone at least. *Starts walking down the beach shore, the waves hitting his feet once in while.* (Forgot to mention he wears black converse.) Wow... *he said as the small but wrecked boat remained stuck on the beaches rocks.* Yes! Now I can get some supplies... It stinks that I won't be able to use it on water. *Climbs the side ladder onto it, his machete still in hand.* I wonder what I can find... *Starts looking around inside the small cabins, finding a strap in the ground at the entrance.* I can hold my machete on that... *Straps it around his waist and straps the machete onto it as well. He kept looking in there, grabbing blankets and pillows, food and water, knives and weapons, and batteries and other things. He was holding way to much stuff, but he didn't mind. The last thing he found was a small gun with a box of ammo, which he took.*

Avery: *quickly repacks her things, keeping out a pocket knife and slinging her bag over her shoulder. She then notices footprints heading back towards the shipwreck.* Hey, someone else is here! *She exclaims, and quickens her pace until she got to the boat, hearing footsteps inside* hello?

Jude: Goes into a rainforest to look for food.

*Puts down all of his stuff and starts putting them into bags and bookbags, then hearing someone calling.* Um... *Looks around himself.*

(Wowww.... I just realized I double posted. Sorry for weirdness. XD Also, you made an error. Instead of putting Azalea you put Avery... :p XD

Jude: (while looking in the rainforest, he finds an ancient temple)

(I'm waiting for Ally.... Anyways I have to go again, sorry for this unactivity.)

(I did.. XD sorry I made another oc with that name, heh..)

Azalea: *waves at him a little* yay, I'm not the only survivor! I'm, er.. Down here. *she calls, realizing he was still on the deck of the ship*

Tomoki: *Looks down at her, still holding all the bookbags of his supplies he got.* Oh, hey...

Could i join in?

Well, since the last post was July 4th...I doubt it :/

You've never been on, Ally. -_-

can i join too?

Is it too late to join?

It's over, I don't think my friend uses this anymore.

;-;

:-:

Back