J.K. Rowling Will Write a New Harry Potter Movie.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Lol! Thanks for sharing!
Yeah it's really interesting, first time seeing something like that (other than Diary of A Wimpy Kid)

Don't get too exited :p It won't be so amazing as other movies, and it's probably just made for the true fans, as I and @Moon Rain are. :p Still can't wait... Does anybody have release date?

Don't get too exited :p It won't be so amazing as other movies, and it's probably just made for the true fans, as I and @Moon Rain are. :p Still can't wait... Does anybody have release date?
It maybe exciting, you never know until it has released, I am not a huge fan but I am interested in the outcome of this new project that J.K Rowling is working on.

No, but the film will be set 70 years before the firs book in New York, and it is going to be a serie. (Well, that's what some people say :p)

No, but the film will be set 70 years before the firs book in New York, and it is going to be a serie. (Well, that's what some people say :p)
I hope it will be a series, I mean, J.K Rowling has no intention of continuing the Harry Potter series, so I am at least happy she decided to create another series in the Harry Potter world, I know many people will be annoyed like huge Harry Potter fans but that's what the creator wants.

I used to be a huge Harry Potter nerd. I think ive read all the books over like two or three times each. But I dont like those Alchemist books or anything thats not those seven main Harry Potter books. I would probably see it though, just because :p

Right. A sequel with the life of Harry Potter son will be better, I think.
Well if there was a sequel to Harry Potter's Son wouldn't that make the series really long for it ? Having know 70 years ago what had happened seems like a great thing for a movie.

Reactions: Reece
I agree with everyone, seeing his kid go off to Hogwarts with everyone else's kid would've been a good way to go but i'm sure its going to be a good movie and I look forward to it.

Back