Japan gets a new Pokemon downloadable game (free)

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Kotaku says:
Soon, a new downloadable Pokemon game will be released in Japan—free of charge. CalledThief and 1,000 Pokemon, the 3DS game has players amass an army of Pocket Monsters via StreetPass. P

Those Pokemon are then used in battle. The more you have, the better your chances are for winning.
The game will be available in the Japanese Nintendo eShop free of charge from June 6 to September 30. No word yet about a Western release.
I think this game is going to be a game like the Streetpass game, Find Mii. You collect people via StreetPass and use them to battle.
What do you guys think? Should this game come to the west? Does the game look good?
Le me know in the replies below.
Source: http://kotaku.com/japan-is-getting-a-new-pokemon-downloadable-game-its-f-1576751784

That would be good if that was released here, because HomePass :sneaky: and a free game! Damn the Japan and all these exclusives games... They always get good games, and they (for about 75% of the games) don't take the time to localize them to the West :banghead: !

Reactions: 532
As long as those Pokemon can't be transferred to Pokemon X/Y, I don't care about this game at all. However, if you can transfer those caught Pokemon over to X/Y then I'm moving to Japan. :wacky:

As long as those Pokemon can't be transferred to Pokemon X/Y, I don't care about this game at all. However, if you can transfer those caught Pokemon over to X/Y then I'm moving to Japan. :wacky:

Well, even if it can't be transferred to X/Y, that would be nice to have a Pokémon game that would really exploit the Street/HomePass feature. And it's free, why not give it a try ?

Well, even if it can't be transferred to X/Y, that would be nice to have a Pokémon game that would really exploit the Street/HomePass feature. And it's free, why not give it a try ?
I don't really care about Streetpass/HomePass features at all. These are just gimmicks and I'm pretty sure there's nobody else in my city with a 3DS. :D

Reactions: Reece
I don't really care about Streetpass/HomePass features at all. These are just gimmicks and I'm pretty sure there's nobody else in my city with a 3DS. :D

Well, same for me, nobody around with a 3DS, so HomePass. Yet, if it was downloadable in the West, I would still get it to give it a try, even if it's bad (A Pokémon game that is bad ? Does it even exist ?)

Well, same for me, nobody around with a 3DS, so HomePass. Yet, if it was downloadable in the West, I would still get it to give it a try, even if it's bad (A Pokémon game that is bad ? Does it even exist ?)
A Pokemon game that is bad? Well, I think I can name a few. Pokemon Trozei (or whatever that is called) sucks, Pokemon TCG video game, Pokemon TCG real life game, etc they all suck.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
A Pokemon game that is bad? Well, I think I can name a few. Pokemon Trozei (or whatever that is called) sucks, Pokemon TCG video game, Pokemon TCG real life game, etc they all suck.

If Artisan knows that xD... Well, also, you forgot Pokémon Dash on the DS. When you trace a perfectly straight line, your Pokémon still go off the road! And Pokémon Trozei (Link in Europe) disappointed me for the short time needed to beat it. Didn't even took the time to go and link the Legendaries.

If Artisan knows that xD... Well, also, you forgot Pokémon Dash on the DS. When you trace a perfectly straight line, your Pokémon still go off the road! And Pokémon Trozei (Link in Europe) disappointed me for the short time needed to beat it. Didn't even took the time to go and link the Legendaries.
That's what I'm talking about. Not all Pokemon games are gold, I'm mostly intersted in the Pokemon RPGs only but Pokemon Stadium was a good game too. BTW, I forgot Pokemon Snap, that one was also a crappy game. :D

That's what I'm talking about. Not all Pokemon games are gold, I'm mostly intersted in the Pokemon RPGs only but Pokemon Stadium was a good game too. BTW, I forgot Pokemon Snap, that one was also a crappy game. :D

Snap was bad? Because some members actually like it, so... As for me, I also mainly stay with the main game, the RPGs. Way more playtime on them. However, you can't say that XD and Colosseum were bad. I forbid you xD !

Snap was bad? Because some members actually like it, so... As for me, I also mainly stay with the main game, the RPGs. Way more playtime on them. However, you can't say that XD and Colosseum were bad. I forbid you xD !
I have never played XD but it looks awesome. Colosseum was a great game too but Snap! was one of the most hated game (by Me). I mean why in hell! It was just a kiddie game. Still not as bad as Trozei. :D

Reactions: D4rkDragon
To be honest, not so impressed with this game, it would still be nice to see a localization in the North America/Europe region, more seems like a Mini-Game, but still looks like fun, anything Pokemon is a pass for me.

I hope it comes to the muricas. Having an actual pokemon streetpass feature would be fun! XY has streetpass but I have no idea what it even does lmao

I hope it comes to the muricas. Having an actual pokemon streetpass feature would be fun! XY has streetpass but I have no idea what it even does lmao
Yes, it would be good. In Pokemon X/Y, the streetpass function lets you get PokeMiles, that you can use towards items in the south boulevard Pokemon center in Lumiose City. I have Streetpassed a lot of people, and you can get pretty good items. Whenever you see the notification on the Pokemon game icon, go to the game, the PSS, and on top touch the white button with dots. Scroll to the Holo-Caster and touch update. You will receive the PokeMiles you got from StreetPass.

Reactions: Heart
It would be different if people could comment on the blog posts, but they can't. Otherwise several topics would never be created :facepalm:
Er.. I searched it up with a different title. I searched "New free Pokemon game in japan"
I never got any results, so I guess you can let it go this time :D

Well, yeah, that's true. Mmm... I will see for an alternative soon :p

I wish i could get this game would be fun to have a streetpass pokemon style type of game i would love it! and pokemon trozei isn't a bad game i really like it! the first one was amazing i played it all the time. However the new one is very short and a little disappointing but i still enjoy playing it. this new pokemon game will probably only stay in japan which sucks they get everything :( but if it does come here then ill grab it for sure would be fun to collect pokemon by streetpass :cat:

To be honest, not so impressed with this game, it would still be nice to see a localization in the North America/Europe region, more seems like a Mini-Game, but still looks like fun, anything Pokemon is a pass for me.

Same here. Doesn't seem that big deal of a game, although it sounds good. Lucky Japan! xD

not really bothered if it doesn't get released in Europe.

Back