Japan gets a new Pokemon downloadable game (free)

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date
If Artisan knows that xD...
Well the only reason I wanted to play the Pokemon TCG game was because a few years ago I found a guidebook for TCG GBC and I've had Pokemon cards for a while but no one to play with. It's luck based like how all card games are.

I think this game will be like Mii Adventure pokemon style and seems fun to play, it could have streetpass features, and i want to know the connection this game have with Pokemon XY.

I'm not really a fan of Streetpass games, because I never get any Streetpass hits. But I would still like to get it :p

I'm not really a fan of Streetpass games, because I never get any Streetpass hits. But I would still like to get it :p

Why not use Homepass, then ? Erixsan has written a very good tutorial on how to do it.

Why not use Homepass, then ? Erixsan has written a very good tutorial on how to do it.
What's Homepass? Sounds like a lazier version of Streetpass :p

What's Homepass? Sounds like a lazier version of Streetpass :p
Exactly. It's Streetpass, except you use your network connection, so, you don't need to move from your home.
It's useful if nobody around you have a 3DS, or if you're lazy.

Exactly. It's Streetpass, except you use your network connection, so, you don't need to move from your home.
It's useful if nobody around you have a 3DS, or if you're lazy.
Soooo you just wait till someone passes by your house?

Soooo you just wait till someone passes by your house?

No, you just wait, and after a while your 3DS's light tells you that you have streetpassed somebody. generally, with Erixsan's method, you streetpass 6 persons at once. That's a useful method, and it's cool for games like Super Mario 3D Land.

No, you just wait, and after a while your 3DS's light tells you that you have streetpassed somebody. generally, with Erixsan's method, you streetpass 6 persons at once. That's a useful method, and it's cool for games like Super Mario 3D Land.
Sounds great! I'll try it today, thanks a lot! :)

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Gameplay has been released for this game today, and I'm not impressed, don't really this game interesting, but it's really cute though.

Even if the game isn't really interesting, there's something that makes it interesting. There's a Serial Code that would be given to you if you watched the movie (Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction), and once used, it grants you a bonus Master Ball.
Also, it's unknown if there will be more codes, so, there could be more interesting things to get with this game.

Source: Serebii.net (I just took the interesting parts)

Wish I had that cute little free game, I love free stuff and when it's on consoles or PCs it tends to be good, on Smartphones it is usually crap with some exceptions for special games.

I wonder if it will be coming to Europe and North America or if it will just stay inside Japan.

I am jealous but never mind we might get it free tho for US users

To me it looks pretty boring, and I really don't care much if it comes or not. If it does get localized and is also free, I would at least try it, but it just doesn't look like something I could enjoy and would play over the other games sitting on my backlog.

It puzzles me that 3DS has a lack of free games like mobiles do. Also it looks boring but hey, free Pokemon game could be cool.

It puzzles me that 3DS has a lack of free games like mobiles do. Also it looks boring but hey, free Pokemon game could be cool.

Well, I agree and don't agree with you at the same time. Sure that some mobile games who are free are good, but some are just, let's say it, junk that got a handful of ads. So, I prefer that Nintendo port a very few good mobile games, and make us pay instead of having bad quality games with ads.

Well, I agree and don't agree with you at the same time. Sure that some mobile games who are free are good, but some are just, let's say it, junk that got a handful of ads. So, I prefer that Nintendo port a very few good mobile games, and make us pay instead of having bad quality games with ads.
True, true. I'd be okay if Nintendo bulked up their Virtual Console tbh (offer all big NES, SNES, GB, GBC, GBA, DS games on it) to make up for the lack of the good mobile games on the eShop.

Back