July 15th Get Hype Children

• Thread starter Furno
  • Start date
Furno

Furno

Realest Of The Realest
Banned User
MHGen release date confirmed to be July 15th, grab you children, grab your popcorn, grab your chihuahua, and get hype!

Reactions: Pookie
ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN CHOO CHOO

Reactions: Pookie and Furno
Statement: My blaster is ready to slaughter the creatures.

Reactions: Pookie
Maybe my 3ds will be fixed so I can get this game

MHGen release date confirmed to be July 15th, grab you children, grab your popcorn, grab your chihuahua, and get hype!
*punches children* *divorces wife* *grabs popcorn and Chihuahua* *goes on the hype train* "CHOO CHOO!"

Reactions: Blue Knight and Iridium Winter
*punches children* *divorces wife* *grabs popcorn and Chihuahua* *goes on the hype train* "CHOO CHOO!"
What I read: Gets lawsuit, loses everything, got stale food and lesser dog, and joins the fan boy community :p

Reactions: Blue Knight
Maybe if we get lucky they will release it earlier.

What I read: Gets lawsuit, loses everything, got stale food and lesser dog, and joins the fan boy community :p
Again, CHOO CHOO!

Again, CHOO CHOO!
OH NO THE HYPE HAS KILLED ALL OF CANADA! SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE

OH NO THE HYPE HAS KILLED ALL OF CANADA! SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
CHOO CHOO CHOO CHOO CHOO!!!!!

This thread needs to be euthanized.

Reactions: Blue Knight and Pookie
This thread needs to be euthanized.
YOU CANT KILL THE HYPE MY BOY! CHOO CHOO WITH YOUR KAZOO

Not really hyped about the game. I have 4U and X and I play 4U a lot more...
I'm interested in the limited edition N3DS XL though :D

Reactions: Blue Knight and Slayerpon Tatsu
Not really hyped about the game. I have 4U and X and I play 4U a lot more...
I'm interested in the limited edition N3DS XL though :D
There's a 3ds coming with it

July 15th, that's plenty of time for me :3

Also, didja guys know? MHX's filesize is smaller than 4U for some reason, odd.

Since Gen will likely be only slightly bigger (more text in different languages, that's it AFAIK) it will still be smaller than 4U. Thoughts?

We don't care about file size since we plan on buying it with money, I'm getting physical copy idk about the other guys though.

I'm never buying a digital game ever again.

We don't care about file size since we plan on buying it with money, I'm getting physical copy idk about the other guys though.
Filesize matters when you buy from the eshop :panda:

And I'm not sure what you mean by that :p people no longer use salt as currency y'know.

People who sell salt technically use salt as currency and f the digital downloads, I have already lost my game saves from my 3DS breaking once, not happening again.

Also, didja guys know? MHX's filesize is smaller than 4U for some reason, odd.

Since Gen will likely be only slightly bigger (more text in different languages, that's it AFAIK) it will still be smaller than 4U. Thoughts?
Because no G-Rank :p
No, actually no idea. I don't think quest data is what takes the most space in MH so not having G shouldn't save that much space...

And I plan on buying it physical but still installing it on my SD, as usual, so I do care a bit about space :p

Back