July 15th Get Hype Children

• Thread starter Furno
  • Start date
Because no G-Rank :p
No, actually no idea. I don't think quest data is what takes the most space in MH so not having G shouldn't save that much space...

And I plan on buying it physical but still installing it on my SD, as usual, so I do care a bit about space :p
Maybe they compressed some assets? Dunno xD some more space-efficiency sounds like it.

Stop talking like people you peasants, this is for hype train, not intelligent conversation.

Reactions: Hayleia and Blue Knight
Stop talking like people you exquisite geniuses, this is for hype train, not intelligent conversation.
Sure, yeah.

HYPEHYPEHYPE

*cringes*

Yes! Finally! Nothing against 4u, but after a few hundred hours... Bring on Generations!

Reactions: Furno
Few hundred hours is nothing m90, try 2000 hours.

Am I the only one who bought a New 3DS just to play generations? I already preordered it and I'll get it day one thanks to Amazon. I had this idea since the day MH4G was released in Japan but I couldn't get a 3DS back then. Hope you guys also get Generations so that we can hunt together. Also the smaller filesize is probably a result of some kind of compression that could also take the new 3ds's hardware to quickly decompress (that would answer the slower loading times on the o3ds).

M90keys

Back