KI: Uprising Kid Icarus Uprising: What Is Your Favorite Weapon Type?

• Thread starter Twistedspiral
  • Start date
Twistedspiral

Twistedspiral

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
The types are;
Staffs
Bows
Arms
Cannons
Oribitars
Clubs
Claws
Blades
Palms

Personally, I Prefer Bows.
Tell Me What Your Favorites Are!

One of my favorite weapons in KI:U is the claws because of the usability and speed and what makes it special is that there is no need to use any powers to get its full destroying power in my opinion. On the other hand I go for Club , Bows and Orbitars for FULL- crushing mode:blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:

Actually, Palms. Specially the Needle Palm because of the running speed it brings. Claws are awesome though!

Blades, particularly for the Aquarius Blade and their fairly standard effect on your movement and abilities.

Plus, I've always liked that freezing effect. :sneaky:

I used the Crusader and Samurai blades for the longest time, plus I also figured out that you can also deflect shots like you'd do with a mace with the sword's melee if you press L trigger right as the projectile hits you

Staffs

Nothing can beat the good old claws............
I can even feel how I hit the Enemies :D
Also the animation looks cool
But well they start to suck as soon you try hurting something thats far away,lol

I like staffs the most. I think they give a good amount of range and aren't heavy. Claws are my second favorite class. I have some really well made ones.

Clubs because the magnus club is my favorite weapon in game and I'm more of a meelee fighter as well so it helps me do a ton of damage in close combat

I prefer Bows, Namely the Silver Bow. They're decent for Melee and have very good Range

Blades, because they are balanced, work for both close quarters and ranged combat and are easy to use. I think the other types are more fun to use, but I prefer blades unless I'm playing on a low difficulty.

I love Clubs and Claws equally. Clubs allow for powerful close combat and terrifying ranged attacks. Claws have perfect close combat and lightning fast aerials

I prefer using Blades, especially the Bullet Blade, allowing for great long range and melee attacks.

Generally I like orbitars since they're solid range, damage and speed. Plus some of them have great homing which helps in multiplayer.
But my favourites go to the Artilery Claws. The Arties are just such beastly weapons, with insane range and damage as well as the incredible speed.

i honestly havent tried enough weapon types to be sure- i don't really use anything lower than 260 power or so depending on the attributes. but i'm in love with the ogre club :love: mine is 5 stars on melee and ranged. massive physical strength, and bats away pretty much all projectiles in the flying parts (but not at all for the land battles oddly enough) my main trouble with it is for stuff like those puffer fish things that explode into you when they die. but the charge shot is great for completing rank 9. its just huge and goes on forever. not to mention through solid walls which is good since it's pretty heavy and hard to run with. wont be completing any speed runs with it, but it just wrecks most bosses. i can get to the final hit on the great reaper boss before Palutena even finishes her intro speach on it lmao. and the final hit is one shot. easily done with an auto-reticle. only trouble is getting there without dying. might be a bit easier if i didn't attack the reapers, but i want those hearts. :p

I like Palms and Blades. They are fast, and decently powerful.

I don't like Orbitars though. Not a fan of their melee power.

I like Palms and Blades. They are fast, and decently powerful.

I don't like Orbitars though. Not a fan of their melee power.
Yeah many weapons are pretty much have something that is bad about them . I like certain orbitars as long as I have Shot Range + and that really makes them powerful . I am not usually a fan of Blades and Palms because to me they lack some power . With an exception to the Gaol Blade because it is very powerful . I certainly love : Magnus Club , Palutena Bow , Angel Bow , Eyetrack Orbitars :)

My favorite weapons are the blades. They are very fun to use and are strong. I also like the staff but the blades are better than the staff. Pit is also cool when he uses the blades and pit is awesome. You'll have lots of fun using the blades.

I like using claws because there fast and powerful

So far i played the game and i like the bows ,the darkness bow in particular which has some cool sharp swords when transformed to fight in melee and i like when you charge it up to fire a big dark blast,plus i discovered i'm in the game with that dude the human.

Back