KI: Uprising Kid Icarus Uprising: What Is Your Favorite Weapon Type?

• Thread starter Twistedspiral
  • Start date
@DarkLord that's a title not a name =s
what thing is a title sorry if i didn't know since i only started the game today.

DarkLord is a title, not his name. =x

oh i knew that but still she had the title DarkLord that is cool to me,no disrespect.

So far i played the game and i like the bows ,the darkness bow in particular which has some cool sharp swords when transformed to fight in melee and i like when you charge it up to fire a big dark blast,plus i discovered i'm in the game with that dude the human.

Magnus the human?

yeah that was his name

I personally like using clubs with a power of OVER 300. They are really strong and can reflect enemy fire so I don't care that they slow me down a lot and tire me faster because they can beat bosses quickly.

I like claws the best because the speed of them feels great! I'm also a fan of bows just because it seems natural for an angel to have a bow.

I just downloaded and started playing this game for the third time and i still prefer the claws, mainly the stealth claws because of the option of stealth.

I like cannons because they can hit multiple people and they deal a lot of damage. Personally I think the Ball cannon is the best variant because its charge shots are fast and can bounce off or roll down each map for extended coverage.

This is a damn difficult question, but I'd probably choose either Claws or Bow because they are both fast and have a considerable destructive power

Palms are my personal favorite weapon type. I like how it kinda feels like you have super powers when you have one equipped xD Second favorite would have to go to claws, I like how fast you can run and the animations pretty awesome; especially that fifth hit :3

claws because they have good speed

I loved using claws a lot. It helped with quicker movement and faster conbos. Claws all look really cool in my opinion :p. And on a side note, I kind of really dislike clubs. I mean they are all big and powerful and stuff, but they really restrict your movement, and they don't have a continuous fire, which isn't really the most helpful rthin during air battles.

Reactions: embracethedream
reminds me of the stalves.cool but sluggish

Back