Kirby absorbs you, what power does he get?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Reactions: Mizunil and 24460
Kirby would lose flying but get insane move speed and the abillity to wall climb and wall jump. I'll call it psycho ability.

Meh, either a Pallet-Swap of Ness's power, or some kind of weird computer power that could make him code existence.

What in the world am I doing?

Kirby would get a photographic memory and a massive coding intellect.

Kirby flawlessly remembers the code to dismantle every enemy and turn them into more Kirbys, oh god what have I done?

Reactions: Kakea
a positive outlook on life and boundless optimism

a positive outlook on life and boundless optimism
I thought he would be able to build walls? :3

Reactions: AngelsShadow and 18
Kirby would utilize the power of piano, and probably summons some sort of concerto as well.

Sleep , because lets be honest here : Im a lazy dude :D

he would fully grow up to be a sage warrior of whatever alien race he is, and so he no longer would be Kirby I guess?

he would become a troll ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

he would develop a extremely lazy personality. and the power to annoy any one out of existance

Reactions: 24460
Kirby would develop a nerd personality and would want to stop saving the world to binge watch doctor who and play nintendo games.

He would either get his cooking powers, or sleep powers from me. (Maybe even draw a little, or something...)

Well, I don't want that to happen, cuz I'd be ded. ;w;
If it did, though:

He'd get highly sensitive abilities. Is moved more by music, prose, and the like, though also weaker to loud sounds and bright flashes.

He would get the ability to make every one cringe in a a half a mile radius.
( and maybe draw.)

Kirby would become extremely confused, throw up, and wonder "what the heck was that!?"

Kirby would become extremely confused, throw up, and wonder "what the heck was that!?"

So, are you still absorbed and ded, or...?

So, are you still absorbed and ded, or...?
still ded, but kirby will now have anxiety soooooooooooooo... have a good life kirby XD

still ded, but kirby will now have anxiety soooooooooooooo... have a good life kirby XD

Will just absorb something else. :3

He'd probably get the powers of Dark Link...
image.png

Back