Kirby absorbs you, what power does he get?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
He would get the same as he would with @PersonSP, only difference is he would get the power of awesomeness too!:p

I'm pretty sure Kirby has this power but if he were to absorb this panda he would have the power of being able to eat a lot but not gain any weight

If Kirby were to suck me he/ or she, I'm not sure what gender Kirby is,but he/she would get the power of super speed because I'm the fastest one in 9th grade and he/she would also get the power of being really tough because in 8th grade I was 1st string a team safety for football. So he would get the powers of super speed and strength. Also really smart.

Obsessive ability: He'll randomly switch abilities over a small amount of time, being unable to shake it off. It'll happen for the... next 7 enemies he sees/contacts, like me: this year alone I've been worried about nightmares, switched to being freaked out by Mirrai Nikki and now this I'm wandering when this swelling on my finger will go down.

If Kirby were to suck me he/ or she, I'm not sure what gender Kirby is,but he/she would get the power of super speed because I'm the fastest one in 9th grade and he/she would also get the power of being really tough because in 8th grade I was 1st string a team safety for football. So he would get the powers of super speed and strength. Also really smart.

Kirby is a "He"

Reactions: Kakea
If Kirby absorbed me he would turn into a Shiny Pokemon maniac and would go breed 1000 Pokemon Everyday in effort to satisfy his thirst for shiny pokemon. He would be shattered mentally without thinking of anything else!

Kirby would get eczema. Kirby will have frequent mood swings and question himself all the time. He would have self esteem issues. He will gain paranoia. He will then get a panic attack and then people would have to call 911 and then Kirby would get sent to the hospital.

(Cont) Also, Kirby would have failed suicide attempts, because he is hard to kill due to his soft exterior. Then, he'd have to take anti depressants, which would no longer make him hungry. And some nights, Kirby will cry himself to sleep , knowing how insignificant he is in the universe. He would soon stop fighting, wondering what is the point anymore. Finally, Kirby will question if he will be remembered when he dies. He will question if he has done good to his loved ones and wonder what his last words will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kakea
Kirby would get the ability to recode enemies and make them attack beside him/her/it. Kirby would also get the ability to disguise itself very well so that the enemies thought that Kirby was one of them.

If Kirby would absorb me, he would have the power to be more awesome, ya dig B)

Kirby would get eczema. Kirby will have frequent mood swings and question himself all the time. He would have self esteem issues. He will gain paranoia. He will then get a panic attack and then people would have to call 911 and then Kirby would get sent to the hospital.
...so Kirby gets puberty and teenage angst? I feel ya bro. It will get better though. :3

Reactions: Doctor Strange
Kirby would get the powers to become a Fangirl Queen that loves bacon.

He would get my usernames abilities like Chaos powers or moves Darkrai can learn.

The power to be ashy

Kirby would get the power of a lazy, Nintendo fan who desperately needs a life

oh and obsessions with Takumi, Luigi and memes

Kirby would gain the power to hoard new books, movies, games and comics only to let them collect dust on shelves while he kicks back in his chair figuring out what age-old media to enjoy for the umpteenth time...

If Kirby absorbed me, he would have an inferiority complex, ADHD, and become EXTREMELY lazy.

Yup. I feel great about myself now.
Although, to be fair, he would also have a really jacked up notion of fair play. I hate exploiting things, or even thinking of exploiting things, so he may never absorb anyone afterwards. Win win, I guess?

I think Kirby would be really sneaky and just travel through the background or travel to the background/foreground whenever he wants. He'd also only be able to jump once and be able to talk because why not, and go on Youtube looking for nothing in particular. And Kirby would have a bunch of guns in his back pocket.

He'd probably get something like the sleep move from me

Kirby would get derpyness from me :wacky:

Reactions: 18
Back