Task [Kirby Triple Deluxe] Collect all 100 Sunstones!

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
2vvqn34.jpg

^creds to @SunnyWindy for the banner! <3

I present to you, a challenge dedicated to the 3DS title widely known as....Kirby Triple Deluxe!

You may remember I made a 'teaser' thread asking who owns the game, but I didn't reveal too much! :sneaky:

Well, your task is simple! Collect all 100 Sunstones within the game! You must provide proof of the Sunstone page with a piece of paper with your username, or part of it, clearly stating that you collected all of the Sunstones (100/100). Put the image in a spoiler tag: [SPOILER ] [/SPOILER ] *without the spaces* (you can use imgur to upload it and get a direct link).

Before you ask, I have done this task myself. To give you a better idea of what to submit, please refer to this photo.

Don't cheat using a walkthrough because that takes out the fun of doing this challenge! If you collected all the Sunstones prior to this Task's creation, it still counts! :3

The reward will be....20pc! (generously donated from the bank!). Good luck and have fun! :D

List of members who have completed this task and earned 20pc:

>>>Deadline for submissions is Tuesday, March 22nd, 5pm GMT (12pm EST)<<<

Last edited:
Reactions: theamazingnathaniel, 423, 2205 and 4 others
All of them huh? :eek:

...Count meh in :p

Reactions: Mikaya
Does that mean we can post here whenever we have collected them, which means either in next year for example? :p

Does that mean we can post here whenever we have collected them, which means either in next year for example? :p

Yup. Post proof when you have all Sunstones. And it won't take that long, surely. xD

Heh, you'd better get it done quickly :p I have yet to finish the game, but I'm already done with world 1's sun stones

Yup. Post proof when you have all Sunstones. And it won't take that long, surely. xD
Yeah! :D Yay, free 20 pc! xP

Heh, you'd better get it done quickly :p I have yet to finish the game, but I'm already done with world 1's sun stones
Me too, I have completed the 1st world with one sunstone left, 2nd world is about to be completed by me, just one stage left, I guess! :D

Joining~ :3 Tbh, I think I've tried collecting all 100 of 'em before but then I missed one in one of World 5's levels and gave up, lol. >.<

I am joining too! :D
Also, to be honest, credit transactions from The Bank ARE rare! :O

Joining~ :3 Tbh, I think I've tried collecting all 100 of 'em before but then I missed one in one of World 5's levels and gave up, lol. >.<
Search up a guide or somethin'!
But, tbh, it spoils the game! xP

Reactions: Mikaya and Evelyn

Is that fair tho? :eek:

I've already played the game once and finished it sooo yeah :p

Reactions: KJ
Yeah, It's best not to use a walkthrough or something because it takes the fun out of this challenge. :vamp:

Reactions: Evelyn
totally doesn't the the official Nintendo Spanish guide or anything

Yeah, It's best not to use a walkthrough or something because it takes the fun out of this challenge. :vamp:
But now that you mention it >.< maybe the real fun comes from the epic race to get them first :p

Is that fair tho? :eek:
It should be, Mika wouldn't know! xP
Just kidding, it shouldn't be I guess, right @Mikaya

Yup, that's why I said, it spoils the game, I won't use it, cuz, I haven't even completed the game once! :p

If only I hadnt sold it.... (I had all the sun stones) Rip
Oh Well GG

Hooray! :D It turns out I already have all the sun stones. :D

http://i.imgur.com/KLZ8qkR.jpg
I really love my sticky notes that's why it takes up so much of the picture. :p

Last edited:
Hooray! :D It turns out I already have all the sun stones. :D

http://i.imgur.com/KLZ8qkR.jpg
I really love my sticky notes that's why it takes up so much of the picture. :p

Enjoy your 20pc! first submission already, wow. xD

Reactions: Kiki
0fSyRks.jpg

Done

Yikes, someone already beat me to it >.<?

It's not the sunstone page, though. >.<
Well, having 100% completed means I got all of the sun stones

Do I really need to do it again? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back