Task [Kirby Triple Deluxe] Collect all 100 Sunstones!

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, having 100% completed means I got all of the sun stones

Do I really need to do it again? :(

Just go to the sunstone page where they're all listed. You don't need to do it all again. I just wanna make this fair. xD

ja4UEJn.jpg

Reactions: Mikaya
Perfect! 20pc is all yours! sorry for being such a pain, btw. >.<

Reactions: Zukrad
Perfect! 20pc is all yours! sorry for being such a pain, btw. >.<
No prob :p

I wanna join, Temmies like hoarding things

Last edited by a moderator:
^^; sorry the lighting wasnt better

its says deadline for submisions is march 21st how can it be forever and only till march 21st

well i geusss ill enter. idk if i have them all yet

Last edited by a moderator:
I ran out of games to play. I was waiting for a task so I would have a challenge....

Then one comes out and it's for a game I don't have ;-;

Ah well best of luck everyone.

Not really an exact picture of the sunstone collection, but still counts right? (Hypernova kirby at title screen means 100%)
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKluGOJihA
You're gonna have to take a picture of the actual page with the sunstones (For Miko's peace of mind :p). Make sure to have your pedia nametag somewhere in the picture as well.

I'll join :)

I'll post it later today if I remember

Why the Deadline? D:

Why the Deadline? D:
Challenges/tasks can't last forever. :panda:

Get your submissions in whilst you can, guys! only 3 members have beaten this challenge so far! ^^

Challenges/tasks can't last forever. :panda:

Get your submissions in whilst you can, guys! only 3 members have beaten this challenge so far! ^^
I won't be able to beat it! xD
I had just finished the 2nd World.. and, before ya mentioned that there will be no deadline.. >.<

I've already done it, I just need to know how to take a screenshot to 3ds pedia. Do you know how?

I won't be able to beat it! xD
I had just finished the 2nd World.. and, before ya mentioned that there will be no deadline.. >.<

You can do it! and yeah, the deadline around that time was under discussion, so I had to put something down for the time being. Sorry. >.</

I've already done it, I just need to know how to take a screenshot to 3ds pedia. Do you know how?

Use a phone or digital camera to take a pic of the 3DS screen (the Sunstone page), upload it to imgur, and then get the direct link to it. Grab the direct link, insert it within an IMG tag and a Spoiler Tag. @CyanJolteon17

You can do it! and yeah, the deadline around that time was under discussion, so I had to put something down for the time being. Sorry. >.</

Use a phone or digital camera to take a pic of the 3DS screen (the Sunstone page), upload it to imgur, and then get the direct link to it. Grab the direct link, insert it within an IMG tag and a Spoiler Tag. @CyanJolteon17
Oh okay then...... anyways, thanks for the motivation! ^~^

Ok, I'll try it tomorrow after school, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back