Labyrinth Gym

• Thread starter J9794
  • Start date
Reactions: J9794
I want battle you. Pc sent tell me when you add me in friends list as I will add you then.

Hey you cheat you you use wish while battle.

Hey you cheat you you use wish while battle.

may I ask how is that cheating?

Go look into gym rules.

You mean this rule?:
A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.

I had no poke carrying recycle, holding a leppa berry AND using wish.

That rule is even called Endless Battle Clause because it's to avoid a battle going forever, the wishes on my clefable would eventually run out of PP.

You mean this rule?:
A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.

I had no poke carrying recycle, holding a leppa berry AND using wish.
Hey your clefariry use wish that's cheating I want remacth.

Hey your clefariry use wish that's cheating I want remacth.

I'm the gym leader, I know the rules on my own gym, and you are misreading that rule, try to read it again. And you have to wait 24hs to be able to challenge a gym leader again.

I'm the gym leader, I know the rules on my own gym, and you are misreading that rule, try to read it again. And you have to wait 24hs to be able to challenge a gym leader again.
Ahhhhhhhhhh sorrry, it mean that pokemon can heal itself if it is not holding leppa berry with recycle?

Ahhhhhhhhhh sorrry, it mean that pokemon can heal itself if it is not holding leppa berry with recycle?

Yes, healing is not banned, the combination of a healing move with recycle and a leppa berry is banned because it could lend to an infinite battle.

Yes, healing is not banned, the combination of a healing move with recycle and a leppa berry is banned because it could lend to an infinite battle.
Thanks a big help!! And did I need pay 3pc for rematch?

I would like to challenge this gym. (Single Battle) :0

Last edited:
I would like to challenge this gym. (Single Battle) :0

Okey, add me to friends and get online

Note: It costs 3 Play Coins to challenge a Gym Leader.​

iQ1AGMS.gif

Gym Name: The Labyrinth Gym
Battle Type(s): 6v6 Singles and Doubles
3DS Friend Code: 4871-5764-8524
IGN: Juan
Gym Badge:
Fog_Badge.png

Certified Trainers:

Battling Rules
:

1.Kalos/ORAS Caught/ Bred Pokemon ONLY

2. No time stalling, seriously, I'll reserve the right of canceling a challenge at any given point if I think you are trying to time stall and you won't get the PC back.

3. Only Kalos megas, this leader haven't beaten ORAS yet.

4. Follow Smogon's OU Rules:
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Thus:
    • A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize, in addition to the abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak, are not permitted in play.
  • Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.
  • OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
  • Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.
  • Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
  • Banned Items: Gengarite, Kangaskhanite and Lucarionite.
  • Banned Move: Swagger.

Banned Pokemon (Ubers) :
    • Aegislash
    • Arceus
    • Blaziken
    • Darkrai
    • Deoxys
    • Deoxys-A
    • Deoxys-D
    • Deoxys-S
    • Dialga
    • Genesect
    • Giratina
    • Giratina-O
    • Groudon
    • Ho-Oh
    • Kyogre
    • Kyurem-W
    • Lugia
    • Mewtwo
    • Palkia
    • Rayquaza
    • Reshiram
    • Shaymin-S
    • Xerneas
    • Yveltal
    • Zekrom

Banned items:
    • Gengarite
    • Kangaskhanite
    • Lucarionite
    • Mawilite
    • Latiasite
    • Latiosite
    • Salemancite
I challenge you! I'll pay once you respond!

Can we battle

*responds*

sure
Do you want to battle? I sent you the coins already.

Back