Last device used

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Currently using my phone to snap chat my friends and look up random stuff
"random stuff" xD

Using my cellphone to call Papyrus
Skyping with the squad via cellphone.

Now being a nuisance with my phone at 6:20 am ;-;

Currently I'm using my laptop to browse sites and watching a handful of videos.

Chromebook at school, im on it right now lol

Apple TV. Watched/streamed a movie earlier. Pretty handy device for displaying content such as stored vids/images and much more besides. :p

Reactions: mchristiansen
My Nintendo 3ds ive been playing Bravely Default and Pokémon OR and Fantasy Life.

Phone, to check my blog.

Computer/Laptop because I use this like all the time. I used it to watch youtube videos, go to 3ds pedia(this website), and random stuff like ummmmm hirm this https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUB2kLAUYAA5B7X.jpg. My previous device was a phone to call my friends and family and I went to play color switch a little. Color switch the only flappy bird I play

On me smart phone; hopping around on Twitch.

My 3ds, but the last non-gaming dedicated device was my phone, a Nokia Lumia 730.

Well, you see, the last device EVERYBODY used was a computer to reply to this thread.

Well, you see, the last device EVERYBODY used was a computer to reply to this thread.
Or a mobile device. Or some, their gaming console.

I used a microwave. Your argument is invalid

Reactions: Tri-force64 and J9794
The Nvidia Shield Tablet to use a web browser.

My Nintendo 3ds to play pokemon sun and my computer (desktop... obviously). Trying to EV train and type in forums at the same time is dead near impossible, and I'm used to multitasking... meh. Oh well, me = sucker for punishment. (Mind you that includes this message.)

Acer C720 Chromebook for browsing the web.

Le Nintendo Switch. :jimlad:

Apple iPad (1st or 2nd gen I think). It does lag sometimes, but I like to play games on a bigger screen, much better than a smartphone. Brought it 2nd hand, with a case (grey) as well. Brought it pretty cheap.

Right now I'm using my S8+ (texting), HP Laptop and Samsung Laptop. My Samsung laptop is set up as a desktop right now, lid closed but plugged into my 27-28" TV/Monitor. Then my HP laptop is set up only as a laptop. :)

Back