Last device used

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
My phone, aka Galaxy S4 ( with a cracked screen ;-; )

My cellphone! :pI left it charging while I came to walk around here

Currently on my laptop, but I also just used my iPod touch.

I used my 3ds and my 3ds xl at the same time just to prove to myself that I could :p

I'm now multi-tasking between my computer (for Pedia), my phone (to play a few Android games), and my 3DS (waiting for my balloons to recharge in PRW). This way, I'm sure that I'm spending effectively my spare time.

Reactions: TheDwarvesCarst
iPad, because shiny new thing =/

My iPhone 5 because I always(usually actually) have it with me, even at home when I don't need it lol XD Before that I was using my Desktop playing Minecraft and checking this website for threads that I need to reply to >.<

Reactions: TheDwarvesCarst
Wii U, checked the eShop for some discounts. Before that, I played MK8 with the Animal Crossing DLC. :giggle:

I'm on my laptop, whilst playing on my DS and also on my phone. :p

Wii U, checked the eShop for some discounts. Before that, I played MK8 with the Animal Crossing DLC. :giggle:

Oh yeah, The dlc is out. I totally forgot xD

Thanks Mika! I'm using a Galaxy s4 right now, :p

Gs4. Upgrading this summer to get the Gs6 edge

My laptop. e.e

Ipad

laptop (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

iPhone.
Currently playing COC while posting this message.

Galaxy S4 (again)

With a cracked screen >.>

Reactions: NoticeBurns
Last device i used would be my htch desire 310 and my samsung galaxy tab 3. Unfortunately i have no access to the family ipad air. Boo hoo.

my 2ds brock that relly stinks the inside screen broke i will ge a new one soon migth be cleer one in i relly want a new 2ds i think that the 2ds is more sdre then 3ds the 2ds is a lootle beter
so my mom is making me wate

kindle fire hd

same

Back