Last TV show watched

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
game of thornes

Marvel's Agents of Shield - plot twists galore.

The Office. Thought I'd give it a shot! xD

Reactions: 2 people
An episode of Glee with my mother.

Full House on TBS.

The X-Files.

Revolution.

The Jeremy Kyle show. Wow so much confrontation! xD

Full House on TBS. It's how I wake up.

Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares.

Dr. Phil...xD

Game of Thrones... It was last week's episode though. I was really looking forward to the new one but that isn't airing until June 1st, unfortunately (discovered that late).

Isn't this the same as "what are you currently watching"? :bag:

Anyway, I'm starting GoT. No spoilers about Tyrion like IGN.

Still Running Man from SBS, a Korean Reality Show. It's a really hilarious program with exciting creative game concept every week. You should try watching it! :D (already ep. 196 at the moment)

Revolution on Sky 1; can't believe it was cancelled. All of the good shows are cancelled these days.

Supernatural, I think, about a year and a half ago. I watched the first few episodes of Season 6 and gave up. I prefer to think that the series ended at season 5, or even better, at Season 2. It was great up till Season 2, good till Season 5 and flat out horrible in Season 6.

Since then I've never watched a TV show, unless you count cartoons. In which case, Regular Show. It makes me laugh :giggle:

Clannad, if that counts as a TV show :p otherwise it is uuhhmm... Merlin :)

Clannad, if that counts as a TV show :p otherwise it is uuhhmm... Merlin :)

Woaa.. you really like clannad huh? :p
well.. i did watch it, but season one is really boring for me..
the second season really takes the story to a whole new level.. it nearly made me cried on one of the routes :oops:

Woaa.. you really like clannad huh? :p
well.. i did watch it, but season one is really boring for me..
the second season really takes the story to a whole new level.. it nearly made me cried on one of the routes :oops:
It made me cry already a few times :p Yes, I really like it because it's really different from the other anime series I've watched so far :) But I like all the series equally :p

Food inspectors. It's interesting to know what really goes into our fave foods. They explained about food poisoning and how to avoid it.

Back