Last TV show watched

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
The Middle, I think.

Finally a family sicom that is actually funny has arrived on TV. I typically don't like these sort of shows because most are stupid nowadays, but this, this is good stuff,

My last show that I saw was the Simpsons.

it was pokemon season 1 ;P

Last TV show I watched would have to be Family Guy and Moone Boy.

Mythbusters. I like explosions. :p

American dad and Legit a tv show

Falling Skies on FOX. Great sci-fi show, the first season was probably the best, second second was really good too, season 3 was okay and now season 4 looks pretty good. The plot twists at the end of each season were great too, although I think each season could do with a couple of more episodes and they need to figure out a few plot holes. Next season is the last one and it's so unpredictable, which is also great!

I watched some Full House because my friend loves to watch it.

I watched Death Note yesterday with my friend. I'm trying to get her into anime and she always wanted me to watch the Walking Dead, so at my place we watch Death Note, and at hers we watch the Walking Dead. We call it... Walking Death Note :D

Reactions: Marc
I just watched new Regular Show, where Mordecai runs over CJ's new tent so him and Rigby decide to do some mud wrestling to get $200 to get a new tent. :p Hilarious.

Sam and Cat. Some moments are just so hilarious. Love this show. :)

TNA Impact! Wrestling. Also when I was on holiday, I was watching so much Disney Channel that I actually seemed to like a few of their shows. It's a shame all of the talent is wasted on sitcoms that all seem to be the same idea but rehashed, they could really do with more variety. In fact, I don't see the need for Disney XD. Shows like Gravity Falls and Phineas and Ferb would fit in well on Disney Channel, scrapping the other crappy shows. Make sure each show is good and different.

We're watching Parenthood right now.

Can't pay, we'll take it away! - It's about some bailiff type people who collect money from those who owe thousands of pounds, they either collect the money or seize (take-away) cars to cover the expenses. It's very interesting. :sneaky:

Breaking Bad, I'm watching it for the second time.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the Nickelodeon animated series). Mind you I live in Europe so I'm slightly behind compared to the USA. Don't tell me any spoilers please! I do not have so much time so I only watch things on tv that I really like which is basically tmnt every Saturday and Sunday. And occasionally Penguins from Madagascar, Kung Fu panda and the legend of Korra. (Jup, I'm a bit of a child when it comes down to tv-series.) I also like to watch shows on National Geographic such as Air crash investigation. By the way, my favourite turtle is Raphael (who else? ;) ).

SpongeBob Square pants,i'm sure most of u watch it as well.
By the way this show is always funny and entertaining.Just like most of u funny people on 3ds pedia.

I was Watching Brickleberry. But i finished the series and have nothing to watch. Previously i was Cleveland Show but it ended so i started watched brickleberry and finished what Hulu Plus had to offer!!! Now i'm sooo Bored does anyone have anything for me to watch that might be suitable for me?

My friend convinced me to watch American Horror Story: Freak Show. It was like 12:00 am and there is a freaky clown. Everybody's creepy cause they are well ... odd. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue watching or not, I mean I want to know what happens but I'm not sure if I'm a super huge fan of the show.

I am waiting for tonight to watch The Walking Dead though! ^~^

The Office , US version,

Back