Last TV show watched

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Bones, again.

"You are in Gambling Anonymous, you shouldn't be gambling."

"Yeah, and you're a genius, so stop saying stupid stuff."

:woot:

The last show I watched was the Flash. It's fun but Seasons 2-3 were meh. Seasons 1 and 4 are great though.

Criminal Minds is a great show, I always watch to get that Justice karma feeling.,

Pointless Celebrities. It was the Winter Olympics special. I really like how the stage/layout have changed, But in the original it hasn't. xd

The last show I watched was the Flash. It's fun but Seasons 2-3 were meh. Seasons 1 and 4 are great though.

I love the show. Especially Savitar. Hell, I'm gonna be making his suit irl.

Reactions: pokerus
Fresh Prince of Bel-air.

It's a childhood favorite for me and my family.

Reactions: TheDwarvesCarst
The last show i watched was Eureka. Its this really awesome science fiction show! It was actually on Syfy. It's an amazing show with a ton of twists and all the feels! I'm really enjoying this show so far (haven't watched it all yet), and i would strongly recommend it to science fiction fans! Along with comedy fans too. The show is incredibly funny!

Reactions: Furyofthestorm78
Random acts. My sister really likes it and always talks about how it teaches people how to do random acts if kindness but then she wants to do exactly what they do in the show, and we don’t have the budget for that.

This time it's Bill Nye saves the world. What a great show. You get to learn about stuff in a really cool way. You discover about the problems we have and what we are trying to do to stop them. It's both educational and entertaining!

Watching reruns of The Office on Netflix. I miss this show.

Forensic Files.

My Netflix runs out in two days and I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch anything again for about under a fortnight at least? So I thought why not, seeing as there was little else of interest.

Watched green house a academy

Rupaul's Drag Race

Last and current show im watching is unsolved bout biggie smalls n tupac just released on netflix

Technically two shows at the moment: Parasyte - The Maxim -, and Steins;Gate 0. Okabe is sad scientist now. ;-;

Disenchantment. It's an okay comedy series by Matt Groening set in a medieval universe with a demon, an elf and a princess as it's main characters. Gotta confess, it felt a little draggy at times to me, maybe it was just I had too high expectations.
Anyway, if you're in for laughing a bit, go for it!

The last TV show I watched was Tommy last night.

The Simpson. Decided to watch it from the beginning when I got Disney Plus, on season 23. Great show to have playing while I'm multitasking.

The Simpson. Decided to watch it from the beginning when I got Disney Plus, on season 23. Great show to have playing while I'm multitasking.
I'm sorry on Season 23... from the beginning?

HOLY FRICK

Back