Last TV show watched

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Steven Universe, had to watch the newest episodes!~ :p

happy tree friends... kids please don't search it up please for your own sake! i guess its an "ok"show even though its one of the most goriest shows i've ever watched >.<

HOUSE MD IS THE BEST TV SHOW EVER
Not one for the kids though.

I've been keeping up with Steven Universe so that's the last thing I watched.

Decided to check out Stranger Things because of a recommendation :D Knocked down one episode so far. It's good :3
HOUSE MD IS THE BEST TV SHOW EVER
Not one for the kids though.
Sky :sneaky:

I'm getting back into Suits and I really like the Mike, Harvey, Louis and Rachel characters... but I don't like a lot of the drama that happens within the firm that means they're not actually doing what lawyers do.

DC Legend's of Tomorrow great one
Rick and Morty
Steven universe
We bare bears
regular show
lego ninjago
lego star wars
shaun the sheep classic
camp wwe
teen titans go
Robin (1940)
never gets old

Last edited by a moderator:
My last tv-show is Supernatural. Watched it for a long time and can't get enough! This will also always be my favourite. Every episode I watch, I can't wait what they have in store for Sam and Dean this time. Love how every episode is different, some are very funny and some are serious. I can watch this show over and over again.

Supernatural, I love that show.

Star Trek: The Next Generation

The Walking Dead. Started Westworld but it didn't grip me, will try it again once I can binge the whole season

A Series of Unfortunate Events

It was tv shows Homeland and Sherlock

The Walking Dead. Started Westworld but it didn't grip me, will try it again once I can binge the whole season

Update: Westworld was awesome

Still watching TWD, not sure why. It's gotten so bad it's laughable.

Still watching TWD, not sure why. It's gotten so bad it's laughable.

I stopped watching that after I couldn't watch an episode without laughing.

I last watched Broadchurch. Oh how I love this show <3 It's how British drama should be done. This season's topic is a kinda touchy one, and a bit more mature then the other 2 seasons, but it's dealt with very well imo. The first couple of seasons where great, but I think this season might be the best so far. It's great too that maybe this isn't going to be the last season like they originally said!!

Catchphrase (Mothers's day edition). Oh my gosh, it was so hilarious, I kept laughing almost all the way through. xD

I know this was the other day but I don't really watch much TV. xP

I've recently watched 13 reasons why. It's a very good show, and I'll probably pick up the book at some point. It's ending though isn't great, it feels like it was cut off mid-season as it left so much unanswered. Can't wait for season 2, but it's gone off the book now and into new material so it could go badly. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm finishing up Season 6 of Suits. Then I'm not sure what I am going to watch.

Popeye the Sailor Man

>w<
Classic cartoons, tho

Catfish: Should've swiped left. There are some shocking stories and I feel sorry for the victims. It's bad that those who pretend to be others get a kick out of messing with others. ;-;

Back