1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Last TV show watched

Discussion in 'TV Shows, Movies & Music' started by Mikaya, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Pandaxclone2

Pandaxclone2 Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    221 coins
    Currently watching through Samurai Jack Season 5. Can't wait for the finale next week!
    SkyHuntress likes this.
  2. Mikaya

Mikaya uwu Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,533 coins
    Can't pay? We'll take it away! - It's about high court enforcement agents collecting all sorts of debts owed to many businesses and people. Some of them can be pretty rude and don't cooperate. The agents start to remove and seize goods (like Vehicles or expensive equipment) to cover the debt (if it goes that far though).
  3. xxDriftingAway

xxDriftingAway I'm Not A Pikachu Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    22 coins
    The Flash & Numb3rs. Depending on if my sister is watching/controlling the TV or I am.
  4. Mikaya

Play Coins:
    2,533 coins
    Blind Date. It's back after 14 years. But with a new host. I really like how they've stuck with the old system. Another show to watch when I'm bored. xD
  5. Leaandro15

Leaandro15 Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    4 coins
    Family Guy all the other shows are either boring or I have to see them from the first episode to understand them better also Netflix dosen't update tv show episodes a lot does anyone sometimes get bored when you watch your favorite TV show and there is nothing else to watch this always happens to me specially with Family Guy I think I should start watching new tv shows it wouldn't hurt I guess :p.
  6. Pandaxclone2

Pandaxclone2 Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    221 coins
    Currently been watching Yu-Gi-Oh!, the original series. Never got around to watching it all before, but now that there's DVDs you can purchase of each complete season (and now I have all of them) I've been watching them in sessions.
  7. GamerDudeXXX

GamerDudeXXX The Awesome Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    3 coins
    Supernatural
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2017
  8. Mikaya

Play Coins:
    2,533 coins
    Richard Osman's house of games. My new favourite gameshow series but the series has ended, already. ;;

I love how competitive the celebs get; but it gets kinda boring when the same player wins 2-3 shows in a row. Richard is so funny and I'm surprised he created his own show (he stars in Pointless alongside Alexander). There's so many mini-games, the best ones are Distinctly Average, Z-A, Answer Smash and Dim Sums.

Here's to hoping the second series will air soon. x)
  9. Aura_Knight394

Aura_Knight394 Captain of the S.S. Clark

Play Coins:
    54 coins
    Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

:3
  10. SunnyWindy

SunnyWindy Still annoyed...

Play Coins:
    282 coins
    Currently watching How to get away with Murder.

I'm at the end of the 3rd season, only 2 episodes to watch!
  11. Marc

Marc Chocolate milk :3 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    4,192 coins
  12. Ashkil

Ashkil Space Cowboy Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,063 coins
    Been watching Atlanta. Strictly over 18 show, but my god is it something else. Really blew me away. Especially the Bieber episode of course
  13. Dark Link

Dark Link The Hero in Black Link's Dark Side

Play Coins:
    2,093 coins
    Hmm if I'm thinking if the right show, Is The Chase that game show where you try to out smart "The Beast"? If so that game show is pretty good, not sure if they still make episodes now.
    Last thing I watched was South Park, I wouldn't suggest to watch it if your sensitive to cruel humor, but it's a funny show.
  14. Samster123

Samster123 Kittens will rule the world... Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    2 coins
    The last show I ever watched was a show on Cartoon Network called Regular Show. It's actually a really weird show. But if you can get past the weirdness of the show, it's a really awesome show! I highly recommend it! Also, I don't really watch much TV anymore either, so...