Least favorite 3ds game?

• Thread starter SrRyteAway
  • Start date
  1. i don't have and least favourite nintendo games I might found it in future maybe I won't because I used only play nintendo amazing games and i guess most of nintendo games have nice graphics. I will post here again if found it in future.

Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater, easily. The game itself is amazing, possibly my favourite in the series. What I don't like is how it was remade. The laggy and awkward gameplay didn't make it more enjoyable, and the 3D effects weren't great enough to compensate. I had a lot of fun playing it at first (especially the demo) until I noticed its flaws, now I can hardly being myself to play it. It's not a bad game, just not as great as other versions of the game.

My favorite 3ds game would be a game i dont even own. Majoras mask was my fave game for n64 but my nintendo wont turn on anymore. I was psyched when they remade Majora and Ocarina of Time for 3ds. I planned to get them for 3ds but I have no money. Could one of you be so kind as to get me a free download code for Majoras mask? ive found a website but hate serveys because i can never complete them or they will bring up different serveys that werent even part of the choices. As for least favorite id have to go with The Amazing Spiderman.

@OceanBaby22 I'd say "personally" WWE Allstars was a letdown but doesn't mean others won't love it. It's cheap enough, I'd say it's worth a punt at that price :)
I just got it monday and I love It!! :D The only thing is the graphics ARE dissapointing

I hate Cubit: The Hardcore Platformer very very badly. That game is a waste of money.

Probaly Super Monkey Ball 3D or,sadly enough,The Legend of Zelda:A Link Between Worlds

Super Monkey Ball 3D,as few as I can remember from that game,didn't have standard enough controls,and the motion-controls where you have to move the console itself weren't much better,and it was just boring,with not too much stuff to have you playing the game for more than 20 minutes. :bookworm:

Don't hate me for this,but I'm not too much of a fan of The Legend of Zelda:A Link Between Worlds either.As I said before on another thread,I really like Ocarina of Time 3D,with it's awesome music,locations and sense of adventure,but A Link Between Worlds,for me,felt very disorienting.The game's music is great,but I only got past the first or second dungeon,and that's it.Literaly got stuck in the game with no sense of orientation as to where to go,or as to what I'm supposed to do in order to acess certain area.Maybe one day I'll get hang of the game,but for now,it'll remain on that statement. :unsure:

1. i don't have and least favourite nintendo games I might found it in future maybe I won't because I used only play nintendo amazing games and i guess most of nintendo games have nice graphics. I will post here again if found it in future.
Lol, that is my curriculum for buying games for 3DS, has to be amazing, has to have a good review, and has to have good, decent graphics. All I buy are amazing nintendo games, lol :p, I probably will post here if I really don't like it. I usually do research on the games I buy...

My least favorite game would be Scribblenauts Unmasked, I love the game series but I hated this so much. I guess its because I don't like DC but I found it very boring.

I wouldn't say these were the worst but definitely join each other at the bottom of my list... 1: Lego pirates of the carribean. It's fun for a while but to be honest, at the end of the day they all the same kind of Lego game, nothin really changes and all that they do is follow the story line of the movie. 2: James Noir Hollywood Crimes. Now this was a cheapie that kept me busy for a while but got difficult and frustrating.... So they had to go

My least favorite 3ds game is probably Mario and Luigi dream team. I forgot the name for the 3ds version. I tried out the demo and it was really boring. I didnt even finish the demo of how bad it was. I deleted the game quickly after that. I think that Nintendo should stop making the dream team games.

Tom Clancy ghost recon shadow wars. I thought this would be actually tom clany game and I like ghost recon series so I desired to get. But I started the game up it was a turned based movement strategy game. So I payed $30 for a fire emblem game with guns. They story is bad and there is no cut screans. There is also challenge mode which is fun for the first time. And to level up your characters and unlock new stuff you have to beat the level on a harder more and complete all the task in that level to move on. Each character has a choice of 2 guns (same gun one is just better) 2 grenade and 2 body armor choices. And what u pick changes the characters speed, attack range and movement

I can not believe I purchased this but I purchased dart up 3d. It was only a dollar, but it is not worth it at all. You tilt the 3ds, pull and release, and find the sweet spot. Once you find the sweet spot, you can shoot bulls eye like no ones business. It was very boring, though I managed to get 1 hour of gameplay time.

a cube game stomp to move the bored awornd

What's your least favorite 3DS game?

I dislike Badge Arcade. For one, you have to pay if you want to play. You can wait a day to get free plays, but it makes it hard to complete sets. And the rabbit is always harassing you to switch to paid play.

The loading time sucks too. I once put it down, went to the bathroom, came back to it still "reading data"

The pokemon themed badges are nice though. I ran out of home menu space for them though!!

For me, probably Mario Party: Island Tour. When I first got the game, I was excited, because I love the Mario Party series. But, after 20 minutes of gameplay, I was really disappointed with everything about it. It felt like they rushed the game out as fast as possible, and never touched it after that. After that, I just ejected the game and put it down. Haven’t played it since. :/

For me, probably Mario Party: Island Tour. When I first got the game, I was excited, because I love the Mario Party series. But, after 20 minutes of gameplay, I was really disappointed with everything about it. It felt like they rushed the game out as fast as possible, and never touched it after that. After that, I just ejected the game and put it down. Haven’t played it since. :/

Thats kinda sad. The Mario Party games are just getting worse each time.

Reactions: Samster
Thats kinda sad. The Mario Party games are just getting worse each time.
Yeah. Hopefully Suoer Mario Party for Switch won’t disappoint.

If I've said it once, it's because I've said it a thousand times. Paper Mario Sticker Star is by far the most disappointing game on 3ds for me, at least for physical games. It broke the series that was already shaking from Super Paper Mario, and took the rest of the life it had in it right out of it. It's not a terrible game either, which makes it worse. It's just extremely bland, and void of what made it's predecessors great, instead of just average. There's hardly any memorable moments and I often try to go back to it and play the only portable Paper Mario game and end up stopping just a few hours in, bored out o my mind. I could go on, but it's boring me just talking about the game...

I don't have a lot of 3DS games and it'd be hard to pick a 'least favourite' that was actually a bad game. Mostly I'm just here to complain a bit XD
I'm not saying that Mario Maker on the 3DS is a bad game. In fact, the formula works excellently on the mobile system because it's convenient to use when you have an idea for a level. The major disappointment comes from online play.
Instead of allowing you to browse other players' courses, the 3DS version will randomly generate a list of user-constructed courses for you to pick from. There's no way to search courses and play one that you want.
Even worse, players on the 3DS are completely unable to share their creations online, despite the system's effective online capabilities. Obviously, this means that you also can't play levels made by other 3DS players - the only levels you can download come from the WiiU version.
The only way to share levels is through direct local connection. This means I could share my levels with my friends, but I could also just hand them my DS for them to try out. You can also share levels via StreetPass, but this is fairly unproductive since most of the people I meet on StreetPass probably don't have the game, and most of those that do I will never meet.
TL;DR: Super Mario Maker for 3DS - a great game whose community was completely wasted on a port with no online functionality.

Yeah Mario Maker for 3DS had the potential to be really good. But of course that did not happen...

Back