Least favorite 3ds game?

• Thread starter SrRyteAway
  • Start date
Yeah Mario Maker for 3DS had the potential to be really good. But of course that did not happen...
Yeah, I was disappointed as well. I mean, Course World was gone, and they didn't even add anything new to the game! Really, Nintendo? Come on.

It would of been reallu easy and simple to add course world... But nooo, it did not happen.

Wow really I was about to buy this game last week ,but after looking at your post and posts from other people I feel like this game kind of did suck and it could of have had better missions also it was only single player I kind of felt that if this game had online multiplayer on missions or multiplayer Co-Op it could or have been better ,but nvm also just by looking at a walkthrough about this game on YouTube I got easily bored of it and it didn’t even last me 30 minutes because I clicked and changed the video to watch something else. The good thing is that Yoshi Switch is coming out and this game might be slightly better than 3ds verison also it’s multiplayer so it’s going to be fun and it has amazing levels as well.

Dream Trigger 3D, Asphalt 3D... Those are two pretty lackluster games. I wish I had a good racer on my 3DS.

Back