Least favorite dungeons

• Thread starter frogczar
  • Start date
frogczar

frogczar

Floydian and proud
Towns Folk
I always hear so much hate towards the water temple in Ocarina of time. Personally, I don't think its all that bad. My least favorite Zelda dungeon had always been, and always will be, the great bay temple from majora's mask. I was wondering what dungeons the rest of you hate.

Great Bay Temple Majora's Mask. Just hate it.

Water Temple from Ocarina of time. Way too difficult for my liking. There are so many keys to get and it's so easy to get stuck which is so annoying. The water levels to access the various areas can be tricky too and you have to be smart. xD

I have the water stages...they always seem to be the hardest for me...all the others are easy but that one is never easy!

The most difficult Dungeon that I played in Zelda was by far the city in the sky. The Puzzles was so hard, and I used way to much time on the Dungeon. And also the Music... the annoying Music... I also found the Earth temple in Wind Waker hard because of the Mirror Shield Puzzles, and the sky keep in skyward sword because i had troubles connecting the rooms together right.

Lanayru Mining Facility. I hated that place so freaking much.

I really hated the Water Temple in The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time especially that it is very annoying and there are so many keys that it is hard to count them all and know exactly where each of them is . The real pain gets to the part when you realise you forgot the key and you have to go change the whole water level just to get it . Then again to get to the boss . Let's not hope anything else was forgotten O.O

I really liked the Water temple for OoT and the Great Bay temple from MM because they actually get you to think, and when I actually beat them without using a guide I feel a self sense of accomplishment.
The temple I really hate is Jabu Jabu's belly from OoT. Because you have to carry Princess Ruto around EVERYWHERE and if you leave her behind, you have to go back to the main room just to get her back, with the exception of one room.

I hated Bottle Groto from Link's Awakening. I played the game back in 2002 and man.. I only got to finish it back in 2007 when I had easy access to the internet. I had to consult a guide just to find out that I had to defeat the monsters in a certain order to reveal a hidden chest that contained the key that could open a small door that leads into the Master's Chamber.

This was the reason why I fell in love with the franchise.

Water temple from OOT wasn't that hard for me, just very tedious. Believe it or not I actually like Great Bay temple from MM though :3 However, I really hate the water temple in Twilight princess. My least favorite dungeon I've gone through is City in the Sky from TP though.

MY god I hated the Water Temple from Twilight Princess. I had no clue what to do for 3 WEEKS!! Until my sister figured it out she figured it out sooner but would not tell me for some reason IDK y but it was terrible I figured parts of it out and she had to help me on the others even now after beating it I still dont remeber what to do all I remember is having to get the water to flow to a certain room it was the stairs that made it so difficult for me honestly

Lol, i remember my first time playing Ocarina of Time on N64.
and spent more than 7 hours in that damned forsaken Water Temple, to this day even with a peek at a walk-thru ill find my self missing something.

Pretty much every water temple ever. The Earth Temple in WW was pretty annoying too, mostly because you were forced to drag medli everywhere. I hear the wind temple is bad, just too lazy to get that far currently

The levels I spent too much time solving were the water and the one over the clouds in twilight princess. The fact that you could turn the giant stairs in the middle of the water-dungeon was too much for my poor orientation. I never knew where I was and where I had to get to. Similar problems ocurred to me in the Cloud-dungeon. But after replaying them a few times you get it how it works. And I both love and hate the level in the snow villa in twilight princess. Its riddles and style is very cool, but the transport of the cannonballs...ugh.

I always have a hard time with Water Temples. I find the water temple in OoT annoying. I just hate the fact that you have to constantly change the water levels alot. And then you have to watch Link sink all the way down when you equip the iron boots. The City in the Sky in Twilight Princess was just as confusing. You also had to time yourself when using the clawshot or else you get blown away.

I really hated the stone tower temple form Majoras mask. The first part wasn't to hard, then you had to flip the temple up side down. There were chests, switches, you can it, it was on the ceiling when you needed it on the floor. It was so hard to get all the stray fairies in that temple, then the boss was difficult too.

I hated the shadow temple in OoT, Bongo Bongo was OK, but a little bit bland and the ghost ship was kind of fun. To me, the shadow temple was just a very boring temple overall and it lacked the excitement other dungeons had. I think the water temple was more exciting.

There's always a simple dungeon you just hate because of something in it right? For me it was always the water dungeon in Twilight princesse because you need to get close to start the fight and other things making me always mad later on when I need to hook myself to that giant fish later on and then there's the twilight dungeon because of those stupid hands, I mean the first one is really easy to get but the second one it always get's taken away from me and I just want to brake my game.

Now you guys, what is the worst dungeon in a Legend of Zelda game you just hate because of something in it? I mean there has to be one you have to hate at some point right?

Jabu's Jabu's Belly in Ocarina of time.It's easy but Princess Ruto is SO FREAKING ANNOYINGGGGG.If you left her behind, you had to go allllll the way back.And then she's talking all this trash about you.It makes you wanna throw her off a cliff.That's how annoying Princess Ruto is.

ice dungeon in twlight princess I really hate ice level's period but that one just made me irritated

Back