Least favourite villager.

• Thread starter swift789
  • Start date
I love a lot of the villager's in Animal Crossing, but I really don't like Paula, Frobert, and Ana. Their designs really bother me for some reason, and I don't know that reason. I just restarted my town and I got Frobert and Ana and it sucks.

Tipper.
I hate Tipper more than any other villager in the history of Animal Crossing. I hate her more than Phyllis. I actually liked Tipper at first because I thought it was cool to have a cow in my town, but then she came over to my house and MADE FUN OF MY DECOR. Tipper is just a jerk in general and it hurts my soul to be near her. I would go to Town Hall everyday to report her because I thought it would force her to move out. It didn't and now I am stuck with her.
Ill go with tipper. I hate tipper

Fang for sure. He came into my town and just put his house right on the opposite side of the town to where all the other houses where put together. I picked the town layout that had all the houses in one area just to make it look nicer. After a day or so one villager moved in and put their house the other side of the river to the other houses, I wasn't too bothered by that as it was somewhat in the same area but then Fang came along and just threw his house in the most awkward spot ever the total opposite side to where everyone else is! It kinda makes me want to use that save editor just so that my village is how I wanted it to be like ;-;

Reactions: 2205
Croque I hate him because he's a jerk

I don't really dislike Freya, but she put her house in the absolute worst spot in my town. It's so infuriating!
Personally, I really don't like Frobert. I love Frogs, but Frobert looks.. bad. Like really bad. I really don't like his design and it really puts me off when I talk to him.

Out of all the villagers, I really don't like Kabuki. I've never had him personally, so maybe he's really fabulous but! I've visited towns he was in and it felt like he was following me. Creeeeeeepy. :p

Out of the villagers I have, Diva is my least favourite. She's growing on me, but I'm not going to beg her to stay if she says she's moving. She's my third frog, I'm not absolutely in love with her design, and the Uchi villagers all have that weird personality I don't really enjoy. I feel like if she wasn't a frog I might be more lenient with keeping her but as is, I feel like I'm being taken over by frogs :p

I don't like Charlise.
She's a green bear with some brown hair.
I just don't like her design at all.
(Always gotta hit ur least favourite villager with a net ;) XD)

I don't have a specific least favorite villager but I hate the monkeys. Idk why but they just don't really fit in with my town I guess?

Reactions: WarEmerald
A lot of people seem to like Roald, but I just can't stand him! His attitude, and his bulging bug eyes! He once wrote me a letter saying the present attached was a symbol of our friendship or something, and guess what was attached: a potty! And when he wanted to move, he changed his mind twice. I was so glad when he finally moved away.

Reactions: WarEmerald
KEN. I made him move out within two days. I noped him right out of my village. I usually have no hate against many villagers, but for some reason this black rooster rubbed me the wrong way when he moved it. I was really excited to see his house space pop up, but talking to him for the first time, he was another jerk jock type. I can stand Biff, Kevin, and Axel being jocks, they look like they can do sports. This feathered weirdo didn't

My least favorite villager is croque. I mean his house is nice so doesent he. What I don't like about him is he is a jerk. His catchphrase is as if and would be like when I talk to him you have a nice house As If. He is just a jerk seriously.

I don't really dislike Freya, but she put her house in the absolute worst spot in my town. It's so infuriating!
Personally, I really don't like Frobert. I love Frogs, but Frobert looks.. bad. Like really bad. I really don't like his design and it really puts me off when I talk to him.

I know how that is. Some people just put their houses in the worst place imaginable, making the area inconvenient and an eyesore.

I don't really hate anyone in any Animal Crossing game, but there are some characters that really put you off when you see them, just like you said.

My least favorite villager was the octopus guy in City Folk. (His name has slipped my mind). He would just sit around, repeating your catchphrase and telling you to bring food you couldn't cook to parties that never happened when he said they would. (Is this a glitch, or just technically impossible within the framework coding of the game?)

Back