Legend of Korra

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
Anyone watch this series? The second season is pretty good and just started.

LoK isn't an anime. =P

I watch it! It's by far my favorite cartoon, aside from the original Avatar. =D

I don't care what you people say, the avatar bender series is good as any anime out there and has the great quality of one.

I don't care what you people say, the avatar bender series is good as any anime out there and has the great quality of one.

Calm your bolts, dude. I never put down the series, your raging was unnecessary. The Avatar series is really good, It's nice to see you enjoy it, because I certainly do. I was pointing out; it's a cartoon, it's American, and it kicks some serious butt. =P

What raging? I don't see any raging anywhere. o_O

I honestly thought avatar the last airbender was anime till about the 3rd book.

What raging? I don't see any raging anywhere. o_O

I honestly thought avatar the last airbender was anime till about the 3rd book.

Well, it sounded like that. :D
Also, it's a cartoon, not an anime. :p

LoK isn't an anime. =P

I watch it! It's by far my favorite cartoon, aside from the original Avatar. =D

:D

Lol, if you think that is a rage post, a real rage post from me would make you wet yourselves :p

Lol, if you think that is a rage post, a real rage post from me would make you wet yourselves

Yeah, because bad words and caps lock are sooo scary. *Rolls eyes*

Hahah, you guys. the truth is "Anime" is just the japanese word for all the animated stuff.
Outside Japan, there is not just one convention of what constitutes something as animé (heck, many people can't even come in terms for a pronunciation of the word): For some Anime lies in the style cartoons are drawn (from which Legend of Korra would fit fine) while for others Anime is strictly reserved for cartoons made in Japan.

Debate aside, I like this anime and I am looking forward to next episodes. The spirits premise sounds quite interesting and I am already excited with all that has been going on just on the premiere.

Lol, if you think that is a rage post, a real rage post from me would make you wet yourselves :p
That's true. Sometimes I laugh so hard I can't help the flow of my tears.

Reactions: Flarence
That's true. Sometimes I laugh so hard I can't help the flow of my tears.

Well, I usually don't read them...
And yes, you're right there. Booth.

But, anyways, you must to be a little more careful how you write/speak/say things, because if you know how is a rage post of mine...

*Banned* :D

No rage posts here. Only sarcastic e-punches to show how well we get along. :D

You know, how I wouldn't want to see on rage fit against me? Korra.
Specially not with her Avatar State.

Well, I usually don't read them...
And yes, you're right there. Booth.

But, anyways, you must to be a little more careful how you write/speak/say things, because if you know how is a rage post of mine...

*Banned* :D

lol, I just wrote text with periods. There was no caps, no ! or any sharp words. People over react so easily these days. Like korra :p

Reactions: Kaynil
lol, I just wrote text with periods. There was no caps, no ! or any sharp words. People over react so easily these days. Like korra :p

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Well, there are so many trolls and angry people on internet, it's hard to interpret some post...

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Well, there are so many trolls and angry people on internet, it's hard to interpret some post...

I'm pretty sure you're just trolling yourself.

I saw it on T.V and it never really interested me ,is it a good show? After the last avatar (Aang) I never watched it again.

did you like the last air bender?

Reactions: Reece
did you like the last air bender?

Yes I use to love that Anime, it was really fun to watch. Why ?

Yes I use to love that Anime, it was really fun to watch. Why ?

how I hate to admit, the avatar the last air bender and this show isn't anime really. But if you liked airbender you will like this.

how I hate to admit, the avatar the last air bender and this show isn't anime really. But if you liked airbender you will like this.

Well I'll call it an anime still, it fits in my category as an anime. Well I guess I will take a stroll on it, it looks interesting. I always love the concept that the Last Airbender brought and I believe that the Legend of Korra don't dissapoint me (I doubt it will disappoint me though) I look forward to watching it then.

I loved the Avatar: The Last Airbender! Legend of Korra is still amazing but its nothing compared to the original. I LOVED Sakka's meteorite sword! It was crazy awesome

Back