Legend of Korra

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
the follow on series from The last airbender. What are your thoughts? is it as good or even better than TLA? I personally haven't watched it myself. Is it any good? =3

It's awesome. Korra, the new avatar, is almost totally different to Aang, personality wise, and makes many mistakes but learns from them. You really see her transform from Korra, that idiot with all of the power... to Korra, the Avatar who will save the world. Season 1 was great with the Equalists, and as the writers only thought it'd be 1 season long, it was somewhat rushed. But then it was renewed for a total of 4 seasons (or books, whatever you want me to call it :p) and we're getting a bit more character development along with more continuity within the seasons.

I haven't seen it. I have been meaning to, though. Wonder if it's better than TLA? TLA was beyond epic, watched every episode loads of times. <3

I haven't seen it. I have been meaning to, though. Wonder if it's better than TLA? TLA was beyond epic, watched every episode loads of times. <3
TLA was amazing, and let me tell you Legend of Korra, is really good, they go in dept with the story, it's like a continuation of TLA, so many stuff we didn't know, like how the Avatar started, was showed in LOF, I really want you to check it out, it's a fantastic anime (IMO) Season two is coming out sometime this year.

i've watched the legend of korra and it's not bad a new girls as the avatar

We're at Episode 3 of Season 3 and things are really picking up. No more of the romance that led to nowhere, a bit of funny tension but in the end the plot's advancing nicely and... Zuko!

i am all caught up. i wish nick would spread the episodes out like tla though. i love season2 better than season1

Back