Legendary Pokemon Try Outs

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
What Pokemon would love to see as a legendary? Why?

I'd love to see Alakazam as a legendary because it looks like one, it has the authority of a legendary, and it's one of my all time favorites.

I would say Yanmega because he is my favorite Pokemon (mine was a male in Pokemon Diamond), but one mistake and he'll be sleeping with the fishes. So, not him, ;)

I'm going to go with Blissey. She has a massive amount of HP. Combined with substitute (for that extra protection) and softboiled (always good to heal), she is unstoppable. For offensive, slap on Seismic Toss from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. It'll take a lot of time to get her with those moves and good IVs, but it's well worth it.

Reactions: Matthew
I would say Yanmega because he is my favorite Pokemon (mine was a male in Pokemon Diamond), but one mistake and he'll be sleeping with the fishes. So, not him, ;)

I'm going to go with Blissey. She has a massive amount of HP. Combined with substitute (for that extra protection) and softboiled (always good to heal), she is unstoppable. For offensive, slap on Seismic Toss from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. It'll take a lot of time to get her with those moves and good IVs, but it's well worth it.
I would support Blissey being a legendary. They could be like Manaphee and Phione. Chansey couldn't evolve into Blissey but Blissey could lay Chansey eggs.

I really don't get the point of this topic, but Relicanth is awesome so yeah he's the legend supreme.

I really don't get the point of this topic, but Relicanth is awesome so yeah he's the legend supreme.
General, I have a dream. I have a dream that one day my poor little Pikachu will become the great legendary Pokemon of all time. I have a dream today!

Reactions: Nuke
The point being is to discuss Pokemon which you feel should be legendary. It's a topic of discussion, and a topic relating to Pokemon. And, nice choice. I can see Relicanth being a fossil Pokemon to be honest.

Chief Keef, Pikachu has the popularity to be a legendary. It's one of those Pokemon people tend to try to get when they first buy the game for the first time. So, I agree

Absol should definitely be a legendary :p

Reactions: Reece and Matthew
Gyarados and Charizard should be legendary. They both look like legendaries.

Volcarona should have been Legendary, trainers that know how to use it, can sweep very easily.

Volcarona should have been Legendary, trainers that know how to use it, can sweep very easily.
It is a legendary. It's Pseudo-Legendary.

You mean it's not a legend? WHOA!

It is a legendary. It's Pseudo-Legendary.
Pseudo- indicates "not really". It's at 600 base stat level with dual typing. It's not a legendary, but it's certainly powerful, with all jokes set aside.

Please merge this post into my last one, mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pseudo- indicates "not really". It's at 600 base stat level with dual typing. It's not a legendary, but it's certainly powerful, with all jokes set aside.

Please merge this post into my last one, mods.
Well, that SoB has the stats of a Legendary. Only if it could not breed, it would've been a Legend..wait for it...Dary, Legendary. xD

Wait, does it have a tri-stage evolution? It needs that to be a pseudo-legend, too, IIRC.

Wait, does it have a tri-stage evolution? It needs that to be a pseudo-legend, too, IIRC.
Nope, it probably isn't.

It would be pretty cool to see Pikachu as a legendary Pokémon. Pikachu is the most popular Pokémon in the world, and seeing Pikachu as a legendary would be so dang awesome.

Absol should definitely be a legendary :p

I actually thought he was a legendary when I saw the movie.

I would say Arcanine and Milotic, Arcanine has the features of being a legendary and Milotic is just so awesome with really cool moves. Also Dragonair (not Dragonite) kinda reminds me of a legendary (features).

350.png
Dragonair.png

1422829-arcanine.jpg

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
arcanine and nintails should be legendary and arcanine is the "legendary pokemon" on the pokedex

arcanine and nintails should be legendary and arcanine is the "legendary pokemon" on the pokedex
Arcanine doesn't fit the Legendary Pokemon look at all but Ninetails on the other hand could possible pull-off the Legendary style if it wanted.

Arcanine doesn't fit the Legendary Pokemon look at all but Ninetails on the other hand could possible pull-off the Legendary style if it wanted.
lol then y call arcanine the " legendary pokemon ? "

Gyarados and Charizard should be legendary. They both look like legendaries.

I agree with dilawer... Gyarados and Charizard would make great legendaries for the game! Too bad I never actually had a Charizard... :/ I kind of want one. Arcaine would make a good legendary too.

Back