Legendary Pokemon Try Outs

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Blastoise, Venusaur and Charizard would be cool legendries' if you ask me since they are one of the oldest Pokémon and they are also one of my favorite's (charizard mainly) and also ampharos he is amazing if you ask me and he looks cool too.

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
Blastoise, Venusaur and Charizard would be cool legendries' if you ask me since they are one of the oldest Pokémon and they are also one of my favorite's (charizard mainly) and also ampharos he is amazing if you ask me and he looks cool too.
oh yeah
mega amphoras is boss !!!

Reactions: zanea128
lol how about Metagross it looks very cool and I think it can fit.

nahh i don't think so

????????????????????????
u said Metagross as legendary wont fit so im sad :(

u said Metagross as legendary wont fit so im sad :(
thats a poor reason - sorry man

ditto should be a legendary no conversation

no thats because ditto can be any pokemon - its a copy not the real thing

Ditto is just a crushed Mew lol

I think Rotom could be a mini-legendary since he isn't a very common Pokemon. I didn't even know about him until I saw its entry in the Pokedex. He isn't very powerful for a legendary, but I think it's how the special the Pokemon is that makes it a Legendary, not its Base Stat Total.

I think that Milotic would be a good legendary pokémon, gamefreak did try to make Milotic one of the most important pokémon in gen 3, and its considered to be the world most beautiful pokemon, although she does not have all that power that may change in his mega form and i think she is going to be water/dragon type.

I would love to see Pikachu as a legendary because it is really cute and really strong. I think Pikachu would be an awesome legendary Pokemon if it were to be one. Sadly, It's not.

Milotic seems like it could possibly fit the bill for being a legendary. It could be part of a new class of legendaries called mini-legendaries or minor legendaries. It would be similar to the Greek Pantheon where you have major gods and minor gods. Pikachu, on the other hand, is fine where it is. It's just another electric Pokemon that happens to be the face of Pokemon.

Back