Closed Levi's General Goods Shoppe (GFX, Fortune Cookies, Pokémon, and More!)

• Thread starter Leviathinian
  • Start date
Bump!
Pls do a buy​

Hey, I'd like to make some orders

I'll take three pokeys for Sun/Moon, transfered, if that's feisible These guys are ones I want that I know I can't get in Sun/Moon normally. Ain't too sure if I've done one of these before, but I'm feeling good about these trades. (Thanks again for the last one btw. ^~^)

A Boy LV10 Shinx.
Moves are Tackle, Charge, Volt Switch, and Leer.
Ability is Intimidate.

A Girl LV10 Poochyena, named Mint.
Moves are Play Rough, Sucker Punch, Howl, and Roar.
Ability is Quick Feet.
(I'm no expert on Breeding, so if the combo of egg moves Play Rough and Sucker Punch is impossibe, I can live with an empty move space.)

And finally, a LV 35 Lunatone named Lunis
Moves are Hypnosis, Psychic, Rock Throw, and Double Team.

And three items for those three to hold onto.
A Beast-Ball, 'cause I gotta go a'huntin one of them sometime,
a Fire Gem, 'cause I got a poke I know would love it,
and a King's Rock, 'cause I'm so fancy. (FTR, I could just use a Razor Fang, they seem to do the same thing.)

Here comes the PC. ^~^ 9PC to be exact.

Hey, I'd like to make some orders

I'll take three pokeys for Sun/Moon, transfered, if that's feisible These guys are ones I want that I know I can't get in Sun/Moon normally. Ain't too sure if I've done one of these before, but I'm feeling good about these trades. (Thanks again for the last one btw. ^~^)

A Boy LV10 Shinx.
Moves are Tackle, Charge, Volt Switch, and Leer.
Ability is Intimidate.

A Girl LV10 Poochyena, named Mint.
Moves are Play Rough, Sucker Punch, Howl, and Roar.
Ability is Quick Feet.
(I'm no expert on Breeding, so if the combo of egg moves Play Rough and Sucker Punch is impossibe, I can live with an empty move space.)

And finally, a LV 35 Lunatone named Lunis
Moves are Hypnosis, Psychic, Rock Throw, and Double Team.

And three items for those three to hold onto.
A Beast-Ball, 'cause I gotta go a'huntin one of them sometime,
a Fire Gem, 'cause I got a poke I know would love it,
and a King's Rock, 'cause I'm so fancy. (FTR, I could just use a Razor Fang, they seem to do the same thing.)

Here comes the PC. ^~^ 9PC to be exact.

Interestingly enough, Poochyena learns both Sucker Punch and Play Rough through level up in Sun/Moon, so breeding for egg moves won't be a problem! Before I get started, do you want specific natures on these Pokemon?

Reactions: MindzEye
Interestingly enough, Poochyena learns both Sucker Punch and Play Rough through level up in Sun/Moon, so breeding for egg moves won't be a problem! Before I get started, do you want specific natures on these Pokemon?
Hmm... Well for Mint the Poochyena, I'd go for more an Impish or Hasty nature, whichever comes first. (Not that I have any control over this either, but if the characteristic could be in favor of its speed, like "Impetuous and silly" or "quick to flee", I would be most happy. No need to spend more time getting it, but y'know, bonus happiness for all of us. ^~^)
The Shinx could be a Modest nature, while the Lunatone should be Relaxed. I don't mind what their characteristics will end up being. ^~^

I'm thinking of buying from you Levi.
I'd like a boy Torchic named Rai with the moves Slash, Flamethrower, Aerial Ace, and Reversal. Probably with the Speed boost ability. (only if possible though.)
And a Suicune named Aurora with the moves Ice fang, Facade, Scald, and Hail. And with Inner focus as his ability.
I'm indifferent to their levels, but I'd prefer them around 25 or 30 tops.
Maybe make Rai's nature relating to speed and Aurora's more on defense.
Maybe some master balls for both so that would fetch around... 6 PC. In a moment...

Oh almost forgot my Friend code.
2707-2861-9809

I'd like a boy Torchic named Rai with the moves Slash, Flamethrower, Aerial Ace, and Reversal. Probably with the Speed boost ability. (only if possible though.)
And a Suicune named Aurora with the moves Ice fang, Facade, Scald, and Hail. And with Inner focus as his ability.
Maybe some master balls for both so that would fetch around... 6 PC. In a moment...
Wow. A Suicune? Are you trying to out-do me?

I'm afraid Suicune is a legendary and not breedable, and its hidden ability has not been released in an event yet ;~;
I'll refund you. I can still get Rai with the item though, and put the second item on a random Pokemon!

Oh... Did not know that about Suicune. I appreciate you letting me know.

May I have 20 bell bags, please?

May I have 20 bell bags, please?

5 PC Please! Do we have each other added?

Yes, we do. Should I come to your town, or will you come to mine?

We meet again Levi! How much would you charge for the rendering of an image?

We meet again Levi! How much would you charge for the rendering of an image?
That depends on the image! May I see it?

Attachments

• Phoenix Wright Objection (NOT RENDERED).jpg
    Phoenix Wright Objection (NOT RENDERED).jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 1

How does this look?
5pH8mfU.png
There's a faint white outline behind Phoenix, but it's not too bad. Trying to get rid of it ended up making him look a little sloppy an unneat. For being a loyal customer, this one is free! Let me know if you need any further editing on it. I'll do my best!

Should be fine! This will make a great sig. Thanks Levi!

Reactions: Leviathinian
I'm back How much would u charge to get the apps name off my avatar image and make it the same color as the background
And can u keep my MF on there that's my username shortnened and my artist initials
I drew it and colored it so be careful Levi
Bonus if u can make the strands of hair that took on the skin color to be the same shade as her hair it wouldn't let me fix it and it slightly bothers me
IMG_0330.JPG

Last edited:
I'm back How much would u charge to get the apps name off my avatar image and make it the same color as the background
And can u keep my MF on there that's my username shortnened and my artist initials
I drew it and colored it so be careful Levi
Bonus if u can make the strands of hair that took on the skin color to be the same shade as her hair it wouldn't let me fix it and it slightly bothers me
Yeah, I think I can do that, but since your initials are blocked, I may not be able to perfectly recreate them. Could you provide a .png of your artist initials so that I could put it down there, or do you want me to try to draw it back? This will all only cost 1 PC by the way. :p

Yeah, I think I can do that, but since your initials are blocked, I may not be able to perfectly recreate them. Could you provide a .png of your artist initials so that I could put it down there, or do you want me to try to draw it back? This will all only cost 1 PC by the way. :p
Just try to duplicate it as long as it says MF I don't care can u try to color the parts of her hair that turned skin colored to the hair color I'll give more pc if I have to

Back