Closed Levi's General Goods Shoppe (GFX, Fortune Cookies, Pokémon, and More!)

• Thread starter Leviathinian
  • Start date
Just try to duplicate it as long as it says MF I don't care can u try to color the parts of her hair that turned skin colored to the hair color I'll give more pc if I have to
No extra PC required. How does this look?
NCo7LUC.jpg

Great 1pc sent

levi-general-goods-png.15826

Banner made by @rawrrie

Why hello there! Welcome to:
k0cH9YV.gif

Levi's General Goods Shoppe
Things are still under construction, but feel free to browse around!
Check out this stuff I have:

GFX BOOTH
Got an image or gif that just isn't right or needs to be edited/resized somehow? You came to the right place!
We offer tons of options for image/gif optimizations. Browse our several options!

Image/Gif Resizing - 1 PC
Getting a new icon to go by your username, but can't get your image or gif to a 15x15 size?
Just want to make your image smaller?
We can help with that! I can easily shrink an image or a gif down for you, just for 1 PC!
Let's take out this dandy lollipop gif I made:
nuyoIo4.gif

Oof, pretty big right? Let's resize it to a 15x15 size:
bogGMXO.gif

Much better, and perfect for an icon!
Image/Gif Cropping - 1 PC
Only want to have a portion of your image or gif?
We can do cropping, just specify what you want cropped and your image will be fixed up for 1 PC!

Let's bring in my lovely assistant: Squigly!
Let's say that you want to crop this gif to just her upper body for your avi:

dwhDM30.gif

After the crop, it would look something like this:
UkcFOLp.gif

Bam! Slap that on a nice background or use it to order an avi from one our several GFX shops from the Pedia Emporium, and you've got yourself a keeper!
Gif Speed Modification - 1PC
Want to speed up or slow down your gif?
We can easily do that for just 1 PC!

Let's take a look this nice gif of our lovely assistant Squigly:
ERb4YOx.gif

It's an alright speed, but let's slow it down a little bit:

yuFVkli.gif

This is the original gif slowed down to 75% of its original speed.
Now, let's kick it up a notch and ramp up the speed!

dxEXumk.gif

This is the gif sped up to 500% of its original speed!
Let's get drilling!
Image/Gif Color Modification - 1 PC
Want to add some snazziness to your image or gif?
Try out some of the color modifications:

Color Reduction is when an image or gif is reduced to just a set amount of colors. For example, let's take a look at another gif of the beautiful Squigly giving a pose:
26EkwBN.gif

Now, let's reduce it to just 5 colors:

2j32rVG.gif

Now let's use 7 colors:
TIzt1U3.gif

Cool, right? Tell me how many colors to reduce it to, and I'll do my best to work with it! Numbers above 10 may make your image or gif look very close to the original, though.
This pretty much makes an image/gif look black, white, and gray!
WLoER9b.gif
This gives an image/gif a brownish tone, making it look like an old-timey photo!
IaOrehM.gif
Filters - 1 PC
These fun filters can give your image or gif a different personality or feel, just for 1 PC!
Check out these examples:
o5u66zS.gif
H0QOydW.gif
hnns0Te.gif
nwpphKj.gif
Here's the
5L43RwZ.gif

You can ask for multiple things in one request. Just don't pick more than one thing from each category!
Ex: Don't ask for Sepia and Grayscale on the same gif >.<

Wondering if I can offer something not listed? Just ask! I might just be able to help you!
Dapper Shopper Fellow: Yo Levi, my diggity dawg! I know you don't have this chizzle listed, but can you flip this gif the other way, dawg?
Me: Of course I can! I'll just include that free in your order :p

Picture/Gif:
Requested Service(s):
Other Details:
Discount Code:
Please note that you will only be refunded if I am unable to complete your order.

GAME ITEM CAPSULE MACHINE
Put some PC in, turn the crank, and receive your order of one of our Gaming Services!
This part is still in the works, but we have a few items to choose from! See if your game is one listed below:

Pokemon XY/ORAS/SM
Move Tutoring - 1 PC
Need your Pokemon to learn a move from a Move Tutor/Reminder, but don't have the right game, heart scales, or BP? You're in luck! I have XY, ORAS, and SM so I can easily get almost any move it can learn! Send your Pokemon to me and I'll get it back to you with the right move!
Please keep in mind that some moves that Pokemon can learn are Egg Moves, which must be bred onto your Pokemon, not tutored.

Breeding Services - 1 to 3 PC each
Having trouble getting started with breeding in Sun/Moon? Want an XYORAS competitive Pokémon to transfer to SM or just use in those games? Whatever it is, I can do it! Just have some patience, and you'll have an awesome competitive ready Pokémon!
Here are my prices:
Pokémon - 1 PC

(Includes Moves, Ability, Gender, Nickname, IVs, and Level, and Pokeball)
+1 PC For EV Training
I'll add any EV spread to your Pokémon! Even the most complex ones! You can also just pay 1 PC to EV train a Pokémon you already have.
+1PC For A Specific Hidden Power
Need someone who can breed for a specific hidden power? I'm your guy! For just 1 extra PC and some extra patience, your Hidden Power dreams will come true!

(Keep in mind that I don't breed for shiny Pokémon!)

Items - 2 PC (Bulk Prices Get Discounts)
Having a hard time getting some items? Don't have the right game to get a Mega Stone? Don't worry! I have plenty of items, and I might even have the one you need! Just tell me what you want, and I'll check for you! Yes, I also sell items that cost BP, like the Destiny Knot in SM! I'll trade you the item on a Pokemon!

Evolution - 2 PC per Pokémon
Having a hard time evolving your Pokémon? Don't have the right stone or can't get the happiness high enough? Just too lazy? Don't worry, I'm here to help with any kind of evolution! (Yes, even trade evolutions)

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
4 "99,000" Bell Bags - 1 PC
Need some extra Bells? Buy as many as you need! I have 4 bags for 1 PC so that it's easier to manage inventory space.
Item Request - 2PC (Bulk Prices May Get Discounts)
Ask for a certain item/wallpaper/carpet/clothing, and I'll check to see if I can get that to you. Some items may not be available, so ask me to check before paying!

(More Game Services Coming Soon!)
Name of Game:
Name of Item(s):
Other Details:
Discount Code:
Please note that you will only be refunded if I am unable to complete your order!

PICK UP A FORTUNE COOKIE ON YOUR WAY OUT

Do you like opening up a fortune cookie and getting your fortune? I have several fortunes stacked up and ready to turn into a virtual cookie just for you! When ordered, it will be sent to you via PM!
Fortune Cookie - 1 PC

83KWXs3.png

Don't worry, you'll get a real fortune in your cookie! :p

No need for an order form, just ask for a fortune cookie! :p

DISCOUNTS
None right now, but be on the lookout!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please come again!
Farewell, until we meet once more!
7ZA6THV.gif
All in sun and moon
1 scizorite
1 expert belt
1assault vest
1 life orb
1 Choice spec
1 choice scarf

All in sun and moon
1 scizorite
1 expert belt
1assault vest
1 life orb
1 Choice spec
1 choice scarf

Your order will be ready soon! I'll give you a half off discount, so only 6 PC please!

Your order will be ready soon! I'll give you a half off discount, so only 6 PC please!
Cool I'll send your pc when your ready

1 thick club
And
Marowak-Alola (male)(Sans)(timerball)
Ability: Rock head
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 112 SpD / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Bone
- Flare Blitz
-Bonemarang
- Will o wisp

Last edited:
Levi, I'd like to order an HA Venipede for Sun please.

1 thick club
And
Marowak-Alola (male)(Sans)(timerball)
Ability: Rock head
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 112 SpD / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Bone
- Flare Blitz
-Bonemarang
- Will o wisp

Working on it! It'll cost 3 PC for the whole order!

Levi, I'd like to order an HA Venipede for Sun please.

Do the moves, gender, nickname, IVs, level, or Pokeball matter?

Not the slightest.

Reactions: Mr. Kream
It will be 5-6ivs right?
Working on it! It'll cost 3 PC for the whole order!

Do the moves, gender, nickname, IVs, level, or Pokeball matter?
t

It will be 5-6ivs right?

t
I put the best IVs I can on competitive Pokémon orders, so yes!

Great ^-^ the thick club is for him so when your ready u can just send it on him :3
I put the best IVs I can on competitive Pokémon orders, so yes!

Could u render both of these plz
IMG_0347.JPG IMG_0368.JPG
Lokis outline including staff is fine but dr strange I'd like to still have those yellow magic bubbles and sparkles

Could u render both of these plz
View attachment 16412 View attachment 16413
Lokis outline including staff is fine but dr strange I'd like to still have those yellow magic bubbles and sparkles

These were a little difficult to render, and still have a bit of an outline
uMlP1Qw.png

FznuTHp.png

Is there anything you need me to fix up further?

These were a little difficult to render, and still have a bit of an outline
uMlP1Qw.png

FznuTHp.png

Is there anything you need me to fix up further?
Nope they r good I'm sending 2pc now

levi-general-goods-png.15826

Banner made by @rawrrie

Why hello there! Welcome to:
k0cH9YV.gif

Levi's General Goods Shoppe
Things are still under construction, but feel free to browse around!
Check out this stuff I have:

GFX BOOTH
Got an image or gif that just isn't right or needs to be edited/resized somehow? You came to the right place!
We offer tons of options for image/gif optimizations. Browse our several options!

Image/Gif Resizing - 1 PC
Getting a new icon to go by your username, but can't get your image or gif to a 15x15 size?
Just want to make your image smaller?
We can help with that! I can easily shrink an image or a gif down for you, just for 1 PC!
Let's take out this dandy lollipop gif I made:
nuyoIo4.gif

Oof, pretty big right? Let's resize it to a 15x15 size:
bogGMXO.gif

Much better, and perfect for an icon!
Image/Gif Cropping - 1 PC
Only want to have a portion of your image or gif?
We can do cropping, just specify what you want cropped and your image will be fixed up for 1 PC!

Let's bring in my lovely assistant: Squigly!
Let's say that you want to crop this gif to just her upper body for your avi:

dwhDM30.gif

After the crop, it would look something like this:
UkcFOLp.gif

Bam! Slap that on a nice background or use it to order an avi from one our several GFX shops from the Pedia Emporium, and you've got yourself a keeper!
Gif Speed Modification - 1PC
Want to speed up or slow down your gif?
We can easily do that for just 1 PC!

Let's take a look this nice gif of our lovely assistant Squigly:
ERb4YOx.gif

It's an alright speed, but let's slow it down a little bit:

yuFVkli.gif

This is the original gif slowed down to 75% of its original speed.
Now, let's kick it up a notch and ramp up the speed!

dxEXumk.gif

This is the gif sped up to 500% of its original speed!
Let's get drilling!
Image/Gif Color Modification - 1 PC
Want to add some snazziness to your image or gif?
Try out some of the color modifications:

Color Reduction is when an image or gif is reduced to just a set amount of colors. For example, let's take a look at another gif of the beautiful Squigly giving a pose:
26EkwBN.gif

Now, let's reduce it to just 5 colors:

2j32rVG.gif

Now let's use 7 colors:
TIzt1U3.gif

Cool, right? Tell me how many colors to reduce it to, and I'll do my best to work with it! Numbers above 10 may make your image or gif look very close to the original, though.
This pretty much makes an image/gif look black, white, and gray!
WLoER9b.gif
This gives an image/gif a brownish tone, making it look like an old-timey photo!
IaOrehM.gif
Filters - 1 PC
These fun filters can give your image or gif a different personality or feel, just for 1 PC!
Check out these examples:
o5u66zS.gif
H0QOydW.gif
hnns0Te.gif
nwpphKj.gif
Here's the
5L43RwZ.gif

You can ask for multiple things in one request. Just don't pick more than one thing from each category!
Ex: Don't ask for Sepia and Grayscale on the same gif >.<

Wondering if I can offer something not listed? Just ask! I might just be able to help you!
Dapper Shopper Fellow: Yo Levi, my diggity dawg! I know you don't have this chizzle listed, but can you flip this gif the other way, dawg?
Me: Of course I can! I'll just include that free in your order :p

Picture/Gif:
Requested Service(s):
Other Details:
Discount Code:
Please note that you will only be refunded if I am unable to complete your order.

GAME ITEM CAPSULE MACHINE
Put some PC in, turn the crank, and receive your order of one of our Gaming Services!
This part is still in the works, but we have a few items to choose from! See if your game is one listed below:

Pokemon XY/ORAS/SM
Move Tutoring - 1 PC
Need your Pokemon to learn a move from a Move Tutor/Reminder, but don't have the right game, heart scales, or BP? You're in luck! I have XY, ORAS, and SM so I can easily get almost any move it can learn! Send your Pokemon to me and I'll get it back to you with the right move!
Please keep in mind that some moves that Pokemon can learn are Egg Moves, which must be bred onto your Pokemon, not tutored.

Breeding Services - 1 to 3 PC each
Having trouble getting started with breeding in Sun/Moon? Want an XYORAS competitive Pokémon to transfer to SM or just use in those games? Whatever it is, I can do it! Just have some patience, and you'll have an awesome competitive ready Pokémon!
Here are my prices:
Pokémon - 1 PC

(Includes Moves, Ability, Gender, Nickname, IVs, and Level, and Pokeball)
+1 PC For EV Training
I'll add any EV spread to your Pokémon! Even the most complex ones! You can also just pay 1 PC to EV train a Pokémon you already have.
+1PC For A Specific Hidden Power
Need someone who can breed for a specific hidden power? I'm your guy! For just 1 extra PC and some extra patience, your Hidden Power dreams will come true!

(Keep in mind that I don't breed for shiny Pokémon!)

Items - 1 PC
Having a hard time getting some items? Don't have the right game to get a Mega Stone? Don't worry! I have plenty of items, and I might even have the one you need! Just tell me what you want, and I'll check for you! Yes, I also sell items that cost BP, like the Destiny Knot in SM! I'll trade you the item on a Pokemon!

Evolution - 2 PC per Pokémon
Having a hard time evolving your Pokémon? Don't have the right stone or can't get the happiness high enough? Just too lazy? Don't worry, I'm here to help with any kind of evolution! (Yes, even trade evolutions)

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
4 "99,000" Bell Bags - 1 PC
Need some extra Bells? Buy as many as you need! I have 4 bags for 1 PC so that it's easier to manage inventory space.
Item Request - 2PC (Bulk Prices May Get Discounts)
Ask for a certain item/wallpaper/carpet/clothing, and I'll check to see if I can get that to you. Some items may not be available, so ask me to check before paying!

(More Game Services Coming Soon!)
Name of Game:
Name of Item(s):
Other Details:
Discount Code:
Please note that you will only be refunded if I am unable to complete your order!

PICK UP A FORTUNE COOKIE ON YOUR WAY OUT

Do you like opening up a fortune cookie and getting your fortune? I have several fortunes stacked up and ready to turn into a virtual cookie just for you! When ordered, it will be sent to you via PM!
Fortune Cookie - 1 PC

83KWXs3.png

Don't worry, you'll get a real fortune in your cookie! :p

No need for an order form, just ask for a fortune cookie! :p

DISCOUNTS
None right now, but be on the lookout!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please come again!
Farewell, until we meet once more!
7ZA6THV.gif
By the way your banner is broken

By the way your banner is broken

I'm aware. I needed to replace it anyways >.<

Name of Game: AC:LF
Name of Item(s): 32 99,000 bell bags.. (thats 8 pc right?) if you dont have that much ill take what i can get
Other Details: thanks!
Discount Code: N/A

Name of Game: AC:LF
Name of Item(s): 32 99,000 bell bags.. (thats 8 pc right?) if you dont have that much ill take what i can get
Other Details: thanks!
Discount Code: N/A
That's perfectly doable! I'll let you know when the order is ready in a PM!

Back