Link cannot be a girl.

• Thread starter patbacknitro
  • Start date
Link cannot be a girl. Link is an absolute male character, this would be the same as asking for a female mario. Link's tale is of being a hylian boy, and his decendants should be se as well. I see why people want it, but I do not think that it would be a good idea. Plus, the whole thing with Zelda, whether or not a romantic thing is there would then be out of the question, and I kind of like that multi layered factor. But yeah link should remain a guy.

technically no. The character wasn't link, but instead just the mascot of the people doing the whole episode thing. Which TBH I didn't get at all. But whatever floated their boats.

Link cannot be a girl. Link is an absolute male character
with his miniskirt, several pairs of shoes, 3 sets of the same outfit in different colors, and inability to deny any request for a handful of pretty gems. his masculinity is definitely absolute. :hilarious:

They actualy have made 2 zelda games where zelda stared as the main charecters. Those days were known as the dark days. I think we all remembered those days. The days we thought zelda was finaly ruined. The CD-I. Dont let history repeat itself

Oh gods I see it in my head and it makes me wanna cry. It would be really awesome to have Zelda be a main but that is still too recent to even consider it. :banghead:

Back