Hyrule Warriors Look at this before buying Hyrule Warriors for the old 3ds

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk

Lower textures, seriously low frame-rates, and no 3d on the old 3ds. On the new 3ds, it works fine, and you can see that it works nice and smooth, and you can still play the game in 3d. Of course, the wii u version is miles better than hyrule warriors on the new 3ds or 3ds, but the portability is nice and the code that you can use to transfer characters to the wii u is pretty awesome.

These are some factors that can make you buy the version, whether it is on the new 3ds or 3ds. I just wanted people to see this before buying this game on the old 3ds. Nonthless to say, if you can handle all of that, getting it on the old 3ds will still be ok, but it won't be as fun as the new 3ds version.

Well I don't have a new 3DS so that isn't really an option lol. I didn't expect there to be such a noticable difference between the two though, thats somewhat surprising to me. Is there a New 3DS exclusive cart, or is it the same cart being played on two different systems? a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Those nice, visible frames on the regular 3ds, lol. It's not terribly horrendous, but it still is kinda bad in comparison to the New3DS. I don't think anyone would switch to the New3DS just because of this problem of fps, however.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
Well I don't have a new 3DS so that isn't really an option lol. I didn't expect there to be such a noticable difference between the two though, thats somewhat surprising to me. Is there a New 3DS exclusive cart, or is it the same cart being played on two different systems? a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
Nope, it is literally the same cart being played for both versions. I find it fairly crazy but at the same time, I am not really surprised that the 3ds version is this terrible. Both versions disappoint me, because it looks like a mashup of a n64 and a gamecube game. If you still plan on getting this on the old 3ds, just know of the lower enemies and how the experience will be less enjoyable on the old 3ds. Also, no 3d.

Those nice, visible frames on the regular 3ds, lol. It's not terribly horrendous, but it still is kinda bad in comparison to the New3DS. I don't think anyone would switch to the New3DS just because of this problem of fps, however.
Yeah, I can agree with you. Some people may actually be convinced to switch but considering the price tag, I don't think people will have a small upgrade just for that game.

I only want this game for the code so I can get those characters onto the wii u version, after that, I am probably gonna throw it away :p. Hopefully, someone auctions a code off of here sometime!

And to think I already decided not to get the game when I first heard it was going to have no 3D support on the regular 3DS =P I think that it can be clearly shown that the game was meant for the New Nintendo 3DS :p Seeing that video shows quite the difference in the fps rates, in my opinion, anyone who would play it on a regular difference isn't going to have a good time with all that shaky frames.

Yeah, wiiu is better, but at very least the game is $20 cheaper, which speaks volumes

That's really weird.. I didn't think the old and new 3DS models were different enough to have such an impact on the same game? While it is cool to see the New 3DS is such an improvement in processing games, I find it strange that they would allow all models to play it seeing as it looks pretty awful on the standard 3DS.

I won't bother getting it as I already have it on the Wii U, which is much, much, MUCH better (unsurprisingly). I doubt this game will sell well at all, and those who do buy it won't enjoy it. It's a shame.

Its a good thing I got this game on the Wii U so I wouldn't have to worry about playing it without the "enhanced" experience that most people would have on their New 3DS's while I would have to continue using my old one. I find the Wii U version much fun mostly for the Local Multiplayer, because apparently you can't rely on AI's to keep keeps >.>

Oh...my...gosh...they tried to make it work and they did, if you don't like that don't get it ._.
I'm getting it on the o3ds because IMO the new ones a waste of money if yours didn't break.

Yeah, the new 3ds is kinda becoming a rip off, with only like 4 games with half of them being remakes.
Oh...my...gosh...they tried to make it work and they did, if you don't like that don't get it ._.
I'm getting it on the o3ds because IMO the new ones a waste of money if yours didn't break.

Yeah, the new 3ds is kinda becoming a rip off, with only like 4 games with half of them being remakes.
OMG SOMEONE FINALLY AGREES

OMG SOMEONE FINALLY AGREES
Same though
I mean, $200 console for 4 not worth it games, an internet browser, and an NFC reader. I can buy the reader for $20, the games usally are remakes (have xenoblade on my wii), and i have a laptop.

That's really weird.. I didn't think the old and new 3DS models were different enough to have such an impact on the same game? While it is cool to see the New 3DS is such an improvement in processing games, I find it strange that they would allow all models to play it seeing as it looks pretty awful on the standard 3DS.

I won't bother getting it as I already have it on the Wii U, which is much, much, MUCH better (unsurprisingly). I doubt this game will sell well at all, and those who do buy it won't enjoy it. It's a shame.
Memes-Challenge-Accepted-Wallpaper-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that even if a game is limited, it doesn't mean it cannot be fun. I play Black Ops 3 on PlayStation 3 for Pete's sake. Not bad. The game still looks good on the regular 3DS so I don't see a reason for people to get a New3DS even for slighty better graphics and frame rate.

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
Why'd they even make this for the old 3DS? I though Nintendo bailed out on that product a year ago after the New 3DS/NEW 3DS XL! I guess I was mistaken...

Why'd they even make this for the old 3DS? I though Nintendo bailed out on that product a year ago after the New 3DS/NEW 3DS XL! I guess I was mistaken...
Long live the king!
Nice try ya silly tyrant new 3ds you can't win me over!

Sadly this is the best effort put out by them. Seriously, look at the other dynasty warriors games for the system. Anyways, I'm getting this

Sadly this is the best effort put out by them. Seriously, look at the other dynasty warriors games for the system. Anyways, I'm getting this
Getting for 3ds or new 3ds? I have a 3ds but IDC if it olags I'm getting it.

Why would I waste money on a system that only has like 2 exclusives? They made the other Dw games work on 3ds, no reason this one can't

I don't think I'm going to buy this game for my 3ds after seeing that video.

I don't think I'm going to buy this game for my 3ds after seeing that video.
I agree greatly

Back