lower price

• Thread starter pokemon wiz kid
  • Start date
Well, it would be nice if they were lower, because that means I could buy more games, wouldn't it? But they won't ever bring the price down. In fact, $40? Average games seem to be 1.5x that amount now. Already, they've gone up, and it's only going to keep going up from here on out. Prices will always be a point of competition between companies.

I've got a fair amount of games to keep me entertained, I suppose. Games certainly used to be cheaper. However, with new improvements in technology and overall capability of games, it makes sense the price has gone up. We wouldn't have had games like Witcher III and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 back when prices were only around $40. Other games, maybe, price doesn't always equal value... but I think it's fair to say that, overall, an increase in price has generally brought about an increase in quality.

3DS games $15 on clearance. Switch games $35-40 for a solid AAA title. I know some never go on sale and people think that means quality but in actuality it's just there to troll you. Also I'm not sponsored but go to DekuDeals from great notifications on Switch products/games when they go lower than normal or lowest ever. It's always great to save money and wait rather than spending money you don't have.

Back