Closed Make A Game Plot (Over 275pc in prizes!)

• Thread starter Chrom
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, the deadline is passed, besides, you have 0 pc.

Big Announcement: Tyrone won't be able to get on for another week because his parents took away his laptop and tablet.

Last edited:
How much will it be now?

Big Announcement: Tyrone won't be able to get on for another week because his parents took away his laptop and tablet. Along with that would anyone mind if I take a way a fourth of the 1st 2nd and 3rd place prizes? Thanks guys so much, and don't worry you all are great good luck!

I don't mind, but just a tip, when hosting a contest, the prizes should be set in stone. Changing everything at the last minute is not really a good thing to do cause people might not agree with it and label you as a scammer or something. Like for example, you didn't have an entry fee first, but I added it at the last minute. It's better to confirm everything beforehand because changing with a last minute notice is kinda rude .-.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artisan and Mikaya
Ok, then no change sorry guys <3

@Teebz is this even gonna end? The OP is over a month old

@Teebz is this even gonna end? The OP is over a month old
Please read above posts and be patient ^.^

@Chrom I'm not trying to be pushy here, but perhaps it's time to make your decision?

Reactions: DJFoxx84
@Chrom I'm not trying to be pushy here, but perhaps it's time to make your decision?
you aren't at all wrong, It's just little metroid needs to ANSWER

you aren't at all wrong, It's just little metroid needs to ANSWER
Maybe you should just go on to judging without 'little metroid'. (Who do you mean? Because if that person has been online for more than 2 weeks without notice, there's a big chance they left forever)

I'll participate!

Title: Psycho

Rating(ESRB): M

Plot: You are a 32 year old man with no memory of what happened. You wake up and find yourself in a lab. It was empty. You got up and suprisingly melted the glass that you were stuck in. You fall to the ground and got up slowly. 2 scientists come in and see you. They run in fear. You run after them quite quickly. Later on, you go around, killing and consuming people for memories of who you are and what's going on. You find out that you have 4 elemental abilities. You're able to bend fire, water, earth, and air and use them as your weapons. At the end, you face the Leader Mutant, who tries to kill you and the entire city of New York. It's up to you to stop this madness before it's too late.

Pictures: Sorry. Don't have any. Just imagine a guy in a dark hoodie, dark jeans, and you can't see his face and he's 5'11"

This contest is over.

I'll participate!

Title: Psycho

Rating(ESRB): M

Plot: You are a 32 year old man with no memory of what happened. You wake up and find yourself in a lab. It was empty. You got up and suprisingly melted the glass that you were stuck in. You fall to the ground and got up slowly. 2 scientists come in and see you. They run in fear. You run after them quite quickly. Later on, you go around, killing and consuming people for memories of who you are and what's going on. You find out that you have 4 elemental abilities. You're able to bend fire, water, earth, and air and use them as your weapons. At the end, you face the Leader Mutant, who tries to kill you and the entire city of New York. It's up to you to stop this madness before it's too late.

Pictures: Sorry. Don't have any. Just imagine a guy in a dark hoodie, dark jeans, and you can't see his face and he's 5'11"
Sorry it's over.

With hard and LONG LONG hours of juding here we go!
Fifth place goes to...... RAWRRIE CONGRATZ ^.^
Fourth place goes to...... SALTY CONGRATZ SALTY :D :O
Now to the top three.... winning an astounding third place.... AL3JO AMAZING JOB
Getting second place, everyone put your hands together for....... LOOOOOOOONIE YOUR DA BOMB
Now this is first place, and whoever got this is the best and swaggilisious... it is *drumroll please* PERSOOOOOOONP

Thanks for everyone participating, I will hand out the awards shortly :D

Reactions: loonieboy and PersonSP
Now someone please make a private conv with everyone that got mentioned here so we can talk awards :D XD

Reactions: loonieboy
whats a cookie

Ooooooh Yaaaaaay! Wootowoot! Also, congratulations to everyone! You're all awesome! :D

@rawrrie please send me a message so I can hand the pc out, thanks :D

@rawrrie please send me a message so I can hand the pc out, thanks :D
Why do you need a message? xD just send it out :p

Why do you need a message? xD just send it out :p
I just needed it to verify you were active, :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back