Make Miitomo Friends and Rack Up Points!

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
My Twitter account is: @amitnavon4
(Cheated my age)
Please add me, I really want some rewards :greedy:
By the way, it is not available for Israel, so I have Apptoide :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-04-16-38-31.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-04-16-38-31.png
    317.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I made a new twitter for this, so nothing is really there.
@LeviTheMii

We should buy an ad for this thread.

Bobiplier has finally made a fake account.

Twitter: @tcamfrancis

Hi guys!

So I only have one friend IRL that's willing to play Miitomo and even then he hardly goes on, which is a bummer since I've been really hard to find new friends to add and interact with. Been trying all sorts of ways to rack up those MyNintendo points for prizes, and we can get some from interacting with friends in the Miitomo App!

I do realise that there are only 3 ways to add friends in the App right now: Face to Face, Facebook and Twitter.
I figure adding people off the bat on Facebook from here is probably not up most peoples street (as it isn't really a preference of mine either) but Twitter seems to be a nice safe venue for us to add each other from!

So if anyone is willing to add me or any one else that happens to post their Twitter here it would be nice :)

My Twitter is @ZargaLykos

Hoping to make some new friends and help each other out in the process, happy Nintendo-ing ^-^

I wish friend codes were an option seeing how we can link our Nintendo accounts to the app...welp looks like I gotta make a Twitter account :rotfl:

Reactions: randysilverwolf
I wish friend codes were an option seeing how we can link our Nintendo accounts to the app...welp looks like I gotta make a Twitter account :rotfl:
Agreed.Or just share our Ninendo IDs to add friends for Miitomo_Only one of my Facebook friends has Miitomo,and that friend I've added is a member from 3DS Pedia,actually. :p
Well,I do have a Facebook account,but not a Twitter one to add people,so if you have one,I can send you a friend request there,even if you said it's not your favorite method to add people,so forgive me for this. :panda:

Though,I know a small trick that you can do if you have two mobile devices(phones and/or tablets).You can add the other device you own with Miitomo as your friend with the "Face-to-face" friend adding option,and you gain an extra 100 Platinum Points for that.And instead of winning only 10 points daily for changing clothes and answering 3 answers at least,you can actually earn 30 by receiving 5 likes/hearts in posts and also by receiving 5 comments,with a worth of 10 Points each!Just leaving this tip here. ;)

Thanks for that, nice tip Ill keep it in mind!! Would it be ok if I added that as a tip in the first post here and credit you for it? ^_^

I guess as a reasonable compromise if no one as Twitter, we can private message each other with our Facebook names/URLS, best to not post something like that in a public space for safety's sake.

Reactions: T-Player Guy
Thanks for that, nice tip Ill keep it in mind!! Would it be ok if I added that as a tip in the first post here and credit you for it? ^_^

I guess as a reasonable compromise if no one as Twitter, we can private message each other with our Facebook names/URLS, best to not post something like that in a public space for safety's sake.
Sure,no problem! :thumbsup:

Is it ok if I started between us and I send my Facebook name/URL there so I can add you as a friend on Miitomo?

Absolutely! Ill send mine in return as well, if anything goes wrong or weird in the adding process we can always refer back to here/inbox to clarify issues. I've added 2 people over Facebook so far and the second time it was kinda glitchy, i got them added but they didnt get me on their friend list, so I had to remove them and we re-add each other.

Reactions: T-Player Guy
I made a new twitter for this, so nothing is really there.
@LeviTheMii
Yo! If you like I can send you an invite link (came with the new update, yay!) and we can be miitomo buddies. :) Since each link works only once I would have to PM it though.

Same for @ToxicWolf1132

Yo! If you like I can send you an invite link (came with the new update, yay!) and we can be miitomo buddies. :) Since each link works only once I would have to PM it though.

Same for @ToxicWolf1132
Oh, there was an update! Yeah, that'd be great! I'm glad that there's an easier way to do this now!

Oh, there was an update! Yeah, that'd be great! I'm glad that there's an easier way to do this now!
Me too. :D Anyhoo, sending you the link asap.

Back