Make Miitomo Friends and Rack Up Points!

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Heya everyone! I recently got a miitomo but I don't have anyone on my facebook or twitter who play it. If anyone has a Miitomo add me on my twitter: Skittyskull and I'll add you back.

Add me on twitter @ZarkaLykos
Ill Miitomo for points daily with ya :3

Looking for a dedicated Miitomo partner thats willing to farm points with daily, trying to get as much free stuff from MyNintendo as possible!

@randysilverwolf, I'll add you in Twitter. Then you can go to my 'place' in Miitomo and check out my friend list so that you can add them. I have at least 20 friends in Miitomo, just enough for you to get the reward for adding friends. I also want to farm Miitomo points so I might as well be your Miitomo partner for the missions. ;) My twitter is @faustinesalas

I can add you.

I can get the add link so you can add me

Here's my twitter @TheGamerLiquid

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Cool guys, Ive added you all, thank you :3
If any of you ever need some extra likes/messages etc to finish a mission for points in a day lemee know!

I wish friend codes were an option seeing how we can link our Nintendo accounts to the app...welp looks like I gotta make a Twitter account :rotfl:
Well you really don't need make a twetter account, or a facebook account with the email, or text thing they just added to add people that way.

Cools! Is anyone here able to go on Miitomo each day to do the MyNintendo missions? I go on it everyday to get points and im looking for a specific designated partner to mutually do points for each other daily. If anyone else needs points on any given day or what have you Im more than willing to help out just drop me a message!

Reactions: faustine
Cools! Is anyone here able to go on Miitomo each day to do the MyNintendo missions? I go on it everyday to get points and im looking for a specific designated partner to mutually do points for each other daily. If anyone else needs points on any given day or what have you Im more than willing to help out just drop me a message!

I'd be gladly be your Miitomo partner for 5 hearts daily andd 5 comments daily!

Reactions: randysilverwolf
Oki, Ill be your daily too :3

Oki, Ill be your daily too :3
Done yours today, partner!

And for anyone who also wants a boost in Miitomo, you can add me. ;)

Just did yours too!

**Quick check, tell me if it have you the 5/5 for hearts and messages, i did 2 with candy and 3 without, lemee know

Reactions: faustine
I added you @randysilverwolf I want to be your friend on miitomo because I am like you and have barely any

@SuperAdenU Ive paired with Faust to do dedicated dailies but ill do yours too :)

@skylarkblue1 anyone can add me on twitter to help with dailies!

@skylarkblue1 anyone can add me on twitter to help with dailies!

Did you want/ find a dedicated miitomo partner as yet? Im adding you right now. Ive paired with Faust but if you need some extra comments/heart daily just drop me a message on this thread or in the messenger chat here.

EDIT: Im looking for your name on Miitomo, is it sky huntress or skyler there too?

My name on Miitomo is just Sky, and no, I've not found a partner yet. :p

Back