Make up fake news

• Thread starter DialgaKid7207
  • Start date
The FBI has now captured isabelle. Tom nook tries to help her escape cuz of guilt

The FBI has now captured isabelle. Tom nook tries to help her escape cuz of guilt
Tom Nook was caught by Junior Agent Nate of Aspertia City (yes, he's alive)

Junior agent of Aspertia City just died. He choked on a big mac

Junior agent of Aspertia City just died. He choked on a big mac
Due to this incident, the McDonald's Company has been sued a fine of 9999999 USD Dollars for damages, all the while reducing demand for its products due to consumers being scared that they might consume a choking hazard. Here I am reporting at the scene ordering Sausage McMuffins made by Arceus Himself. What was that Arceus? Did you catch that? Arceus has just said "poggers". Further proving my point that poggers should indeed be added to the dictionary. By the way, it is also revealed that the people who has kidnapped Marc in Canada that forced him to consume maple Syrup have indeed consumed Chicken McNuggets in Johto. They claim that "We only have a few days left to live, so why not?" Furthermore, this proves that the rumors surrounding Rosa being a McDonald's employee is indeed true, meaning that Ronald Mcdonald is a criminal mastermind. But this leaves us with one problem. If McDonald's shuts down, who will make my McMuffins?????? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reactions: DialgaKid7207 and Deepak
Due to this incident, the McDonald's Company has been sued a fine of 9999999 USD Dollars for damages, all the while reducing demand for its products due to consumers being scared that they might consume a choking hazard. Here I am reporting at the scene ordering Sausage McMuffins made by Arceus Himself. What was that Arceus? Did you catch that? Arceus has just said "poggers". Further proving my point that poggers should indeed be added to the dictionary. By the way, it is also revealed that the people who has kidnapped Marc in Canada that forced him to consume maple Syrup have indeed consumed Chicken McNuggets in Johto. They claim that "We only have a few days left to live, so why not?" Furthermore, this proves that the rumors surrounding Rosa being a McDonald's employee is indeed true, meaning that Ronald Mcdonald is a criminal mastermind. But this leaves us with one problem. If McDonald's shuts down, who will make my McMuffins?????? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
ROSA HAS JUST...ksszh...zzzked

Rosa: You're next.

It's Rosa's BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Birthday Rosa, but unfortunately, you're going to jail. *tsshhhhck* We must appprehend the criminal GO! GO! GO! YOU"RE SURROUNDED! PUT YOU HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE 'EM!!!!!
Rosa then proceeds to gas everyone in the room. The cops are dead. Rosa has escaped amidst the gas, poisoning other companies' chicken nuggets. She has also expanded her schemes to include tacos, burritos, and ice cream. What will I eat now????? While the dying cops who foolishly attempted to arrest the criminal Rosa of Aspertia City slowly die, a hooded figure approaches. Photographs of the hooded figure suggest that the hooded figure is none other than @DialgaKid7207, menacingly walking in the distance. @DialgaKid7207 is also on the loose, dismissing any evidence against him. Due to lack of evidence has not been arrested.... yet. New research suggests that @DialgaKid7207 has been providing Rosa the poison used to kill the masses. McDonald's remain bankrupt, being unable to pay the updated fine of 7207 Billion USD dollars, a representative for Mr. McDonald claims that the nuggets being poisoned is not the company's fault. McDonald's is going to court this weekend. As for myself, I am remaining here, in my house. Attempting to create my own Sausage McMuffins. Weeping everyday, knowing that my favorite food may as well be lost to history. Times New Roman is still my favorite font to use, as I continue to push my efforts to include the word "poggers" as a valid word in the English Dictionary, nay, all dictionaries. @DialgaKid7207, wherever you are, hambjorger.

Rosa_Xtransceiver.png

Hi @Sunny_Meows !

Thank you for the birthday! *giggle* But I'm afraid you're outnumbered. *Rosa and I force feed @Marc, @Sunny_Meows and @Deepak 69 million Big Macs*

The preceding message was brought to you by [redacted].

Is that a bad thing? I mean, nice and poggers

Is that a bad thing? I mean, nice and poggers
1594450443809.png

I have another colleague. Meet... HILBERT!

1594450493635.png
I poisoned the Big Macs.

That's right, we all DID!

Breaking news: I died

Breaking news: I died
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO @Deepak??????? NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY, HILBERT???????????????? literally shaking and crying rn. I thought we were friends hilbert :cry: :cry: :cry:: cry:

Reactions: Deepak
bzzzrsfgnvasfibvjnaibdn-=abadf
bdfb
adfb
adfba]dfbdfa
b

kzzzzzzzzzzzzzzrt!

Rosa: Nate's been revived! And he's wearing a prince-y costume!

1594450896550.png

Hilbert: We're gonna try to choke him to death!

Rosa: But on what? Another Big Mac or the nearest McDonalds?

Hilbert: Oh. That nosey @Sunny_Meows is on our tail! Quick! End the Xtransceiver call!

Rosa Hilbert
1594451057244.png1594451118309.png

This program was brought to you by Unova Broadcast.

Attachments

• 1594451059462.png
    1594451059462.png
    15 KB · Views: 0
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO @Deepak??????? NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY, HILBERT???????????????? literally shaking and crying rn. I thought we were friends hilbert :cry: :cry: :cry:: cry:
1594451318449.png

Sorry, but I had to! You are secretly part of Team Plazma and this is justice!

This... isn't justice.... You call murdering about 42069 people justice? You're worse than Team Plazma, you're cringe. @Deepak didn't do anything wrong. He tried to stop you and save thousands... But what did you do? you killed him. You also poisoned big macs! if it were mcmuffins i would still eat them. but big macs? where did you even get than much poison? you are beyond the law. The law can't even stop you. No one can. This is bad. this is not poggers

This... isn't justice.... You call murdering about 42069 people justice? You're worse than Team Plazma, you're cringe. @Deepak didn't do anything wrong. He tried to stop you and save thousands... But what did you do? you killed him. You also poisoned big macs! if it were mcmuffins i would still eat them. but big macs? where did you even get than much poison? you are beyond the law. The law can't even stop you. No one can. This is bad. this is not poggers
*You have ended the Xtransceiver call with Hilbert. Call back?*

no. it isn't even worth it...

BREAKING NEWS! ALL REGIONS NOW HAVE CAPITALS!
They are:
Kanto: Fuchsia City
Johto: Goldenrod City
Hoenn: Mauville City
Sinnoh: Jubilife City
Unova: Castelia City
Kalos: Lumiose City
Alola: Hau'oli City on Melemele Island
Galar: City of Wyndon.

BREAKING NEWS! All Capitals have been infiltrated by Rosa of Aspertia City! helped by none other than... myself

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT EVERYONE. JOIN ME, AND WE WILL HAVE A BRIGHTER FUTURE, A BETTER TOMORROW. I HAVE BEEN OFFERED A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF SAUSAGE MCMUFFINS, AS WELL AS THE RECIPE TO CREATE MY OWN MCMUFFINS. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT IF WE CREATE OUR OWN NATION. POGGERS WILL FINALLY BE IN THE DICTIONARY. NOTHING IS STOPPING US. WE WILL BE A HAPPIER SPECIES, A HAPPIER HUMAN, IF WE FOLLOW THROUGH. EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU. THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY. DO NOT WASTE IT. that is all.

BREAKING NEWS! All Capitals have been infiltrated by Rosa of Aspertia City! helped by none other than... myself

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT EVERYONE. JOIN ME, AND WE WILL HAVE A BRIGHTER FUTURE, A BETTER TOMORROW. I HAVE BEEN OFFERED A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF SAUSAGE MCMUFFINS, AS WELL AS THE RECIPE TO CREATE MY OWN MCMUFFINS. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT IF WE CREATE OUR OWN NATION. POGGERS WILL FINALLY BE IN THE DICTIONARY. NOTHING IS STOPPING US. WE WILL BE A HAPPIER SPECIES, A HAPPIER HUMAN, IF WE FOLLOW THROUGH. EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU. THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY. DO NOT WASTE IT. that is all.
BREAKING NEWS:
HILBERT AND I HAVE JOINED TEAM POGGERS

POGGERS IS NOW AN OFFICIAL WORD

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
Back