• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk

in the form of can-can.

in the form of can-can.
I remember this. Lol. It has been forever. Goes to show how random and crazy people are when they are bored. :p

I think the sane as @HuggableEevee, but I admit this is funny as hell.

Its hilarious , yup I agree with ErixSan and HuggableEevee this is total boredom :D

I remember this. Lol. It has been forever. Goes to show how random and crazy people are when they are bored. :p
*Goes to show how random and crazy people make epic things when they are bored :p (aka how a lot of legit YouTube videos are made :p)

*Goes to show how random and crazy people make epic things when they are bored :p (aka how a lot of legit YouTube videos are made :p)
I guess that is true in a sense but it mostly depends on who made it I guess. The only thing I question for the video is this: "Why the Can Can?"

I guess that is true in a sense but it mostly depends on who made it I guess. The only thing I question for the video is this: "Why the Can Can?"
My question to that question is WYNAUT the Can Can :p If it's going to be random, what better than the Can Can xD

My question to that question is WYNAUT the Can Can :p If it's going to be random, what better than the Can Can xD
Because I believe it is overused now but I guess that had a bit of validity to the point. The video reminds me of the ending credits theme of Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All Stars for the Wii. (because it is the Can Can :p)

Because I believe it is overused now but I guess that had a bit of validity to the point. The video reminds me of the ending credits theme of Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All Stars for the Wii. (because it is the Can Can :p)

I played that game on a friend house and it's awesome!

I played that game on a friend house and it's awesome!
Yes it is. I have the game. Sadly I just can't play it. :( My Wii doesn't read any of game discs. It sucks a lot.

Yes it is. I have the game. Sadly I just can't play it. :( My Wii doesn't read any of game discs. It sucks a lot.
What is that game like? lol Also, your Wii doesn't read any game discs? O.O Isn't that kinda equivalent to it being bricked in practical terms?

in the form of can-can.
Lol funny by the way it must have took a lot of time and effort just to make this one video Lol remix I think xD wtf lol

What is that game like? lol Also, your Wii doesn't read any game discs? O.O Isn't that kinda equivalent to it being bricked in practical terms?
It's a fighting game. So in a way it plays like most fighters. I don't know what to really say about it. I got my Wii in 2008, so either it is just old or it needs to be cleaned. I am not sure which it is. I have been wanting to play Fortune Street and Metroid Prime Trilogy on my Wii but I can't...

It's a fighting game. So in a way it plays like most fighters. I don't know what to really say about it. I got my Wii in 2008, so either it is just old or it needs to be cleaned. I am not sure which it is. I have been wanting to play Fortune Street and Metroid Prime Trilogy on my Wii but I can't...
Perhaps you can send it to Nintendo to get it repaired if it's still under warranty? Nintendo HAS technical support and all that

Perhaps you can send it to Nintendo to get it repaired if it's still under warranty? Nintendo HAS technical support and all that
The warranty on it has passed a long time ago, so to get it fixed now would cost about $90(at least I think so since they told me it would me it would be $75 to get it fixed plus whatever the shipping is to send it to them) and I don't have that kind of money to do that sadly.

The warranty on it has passed a long time ago, so to get it fixed now would cost about $90(at least I think so since they told me it would me it would be $75 to get it fixed plus whatever the shipping is to send it to them) and I don't have that kind of money to do that sadly.
Oh...ok :/ Well, then maybe Google or something could help you try to find the answer to it (in any case, you could try contacting Nintendo tech support for free on that and see if they can give a solution)

Oh...ok :/ Well, then maybe Google or something could help you try to find the answer to it (in any case, you could try contacting Nintendo tech support for free on that and see if they can give a solution)
I probably won't get anything as result. Also I have contacted them. How else do you think I know the repair price and everything like that? :(

I probably won't get anything as result. Also I have contacted them. How else do you think I know the repair price and everything like that? :(
Oh yeah....good point :/ Well, who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and figure out the answer to the technical problem

Oh yeah....good point :/ Well, who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and figure out the answer to the technical problem
I might get a canister of compressed air.... maybe... to clean out the dust in it but I am still worried about it ruining the system even more. Also my luck isn't all that great. :(

I might get a canister of compressed air.... maybe... to clean out the dust in it but I am still worried about it ruining the system even more. Also my luck isn't all that great. :(
The Gust Jar from LoZ: Minish Cap would be helpful :p But hey, it's already not working that well, it couldn't get much worse :p You have nothing to lose

Back