Many Sounds of Ocarina of Time

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
The Gust Jar from LoZ: Minish Cap would be helpful :p But hey, it's already not working that well, it couldn't get much worse :p You have nothing to lose
There is a problem with using the Gust Jar from Minish Cap and if you played it then you know what it is. Well I can play downloaded games so in a way I do have something to lose out of it.

There is a problem with using the Gust Jar from Minish Cap and if you played it then you know what it is. Well I can play downloaded games so in a way I do have something to lose out of it.
Oh, I see...well, maybe another option, although it'd be a bit controversial in ethics, would be to download Neogamma Channel and try to play your games through that? Idk what to say that could help

Oh, I see...well, maybe another option, although it'd be a bit controversial in ethics, would be to download Neogamma Channel and try to play your games through that? Idk what to say that could help
I don't even know what that is. Also it's ok naagza. You trying is good enough for me.

I wonder what other songs people have done like that.

I don't even know what that is. Also it's ok naagza. You trying is good enough for me.

I wonder what other songs people have done like that.
Neogamma Channel is basically an alternate method of playing disc based games for Wii and Gamecube on the Nintendo Wii. I'm not supporting it, but it's googleable

Neogamma Channel is basically an alternate method of playing disc based games for Wii and Gamecube on the Nintendo Wii. I'm not supporting it, but it's googleable
Ah I see. I don't want to get that one thing. It sounds dangerous but thank you very much for trying to help me out.

Ah I see. I don't want to get that one thing. It sounds dangerous but thank you very much for trying to help me out.
Yeah, it's probably a bit dangerous for the average Wii user who isn't too familiar with this kind of stuff haha But yeah, glad to attempt to help.

Back