Mario Golf World Tour

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
The game is pretty fun, and has really good graphics for a 3DS game. I love the sound effects and the easy to pick up and play style of this game. I like the demo, but I won't really buy it because i'm not a big of golf.

I just play the demo for a while, and to be honest, its very boring because they dont really let you try many of the player, xourses etc. I think if they dont release a demo, more people will buy this game because if you try the demo,y ou dont want to buy the full game.

I downloaded the demo today, played with all of the available characters in all of the available courses and it was very relaxing IMO. It looks like a game I'd just want to pick up and play every once in a while.
its very boring because they dont really let you try many of the player, xourses etc.
A demo is only to let you experience some of the gameplay so you'll know if you want the full thing. If they made every character and course available in the demo, people will only play the demo.

Reactions: TAG
@Marc i know. I just want to play as luigi, but he is not in the demo:cry:. Maybe they remove luigi just for someone who really like him to buy a full version.o_O

Did you know the demo has a translation error? Some Spanish text is showed on English xD

I've already played the demo for 4hrs. XD Got 1 hole-in-one and 3 eagles already.

Since I already have Toadstool Tour I'm gonna have to pass on this one. They are fun but having one is enough (esp for a sports game). I might check out the demo but I don't see myself going through a lot of demos anymore. I kinda preferred Strikers for the GCN over MG:TT. Maybe Mario Sluggers or Strikers can come to the 3DS/Wii U.

I played the demo, and I really am interested in this game now, played a few stages (not all), but I'm sold on it, I think the game is beautiful (graphics) and is amazingly smooth (well at least in the demo). The only problem I have with it, not really the game's fault, is that I suck at it, I'm horrible, played a few courses, and never completed one, and I've been playing for 2 hours so far. I agree, with Marc, the game is very calming, and it looks overall like great game, especially for someone who rage quits often (me).

I really wonder how Nintendo came up with the idea to let Mario play golf :p I played the game, and to be honest, it's not really my kind of game. I don't say it's bad, but just not my type :oops:

I really wonder how Nintendo came up with the idea to let Mario play golf :p I played the game, and to be honest, it's not really my kind of game. I don't say it's bad, but just not my type :oops:
Yeah, I would say games like these are not for everyone, even though I really like it, I'm afraid if I buy it I won't play it as often, never been interested in any games of the "Mario Golf" series, except this one.

Reactions: Moon Rain
I don't know how Nintendo came up with idea to make Mario play sports in the first place. :giggle:

Reactions: Moon Rain
I don't know how Nintendo came up with idea to make Mario play sports in the first place. :giggle:

Mario = Nintendo's Mascot -> Mario Sports, Golf, Kart, etc.
Sonic = SEGA's Mascot -> Sonic Drift, Stars Racing, SuperStar Tennis

etc...

Reactions: 532

etc...
Eh, that could be the reason, but they could have involved him in other things like Sports commercials etc.

Eh, that could be the reason, but they could have involved him in other things like Sports commercials etc.

I don't know about videogames ads, but if we count those 3, I can expect anything:

etc...
I think companies only do those kind of stuff when they have strong IPs (Intellectual Properties), I'm happy Nintendo started these games though, at first wasn't it like Mini-Games?

I think companies only do those kind of stuff when they have strong IPs (Intellectual Properties), I'm happy Nintendo started these games though, at first wasn't it like Mini-Games?

Off-Topic: I would love to be able to record games on my 3DS.

I played the demo and really enjoyed it, it's the kind of game you can just sit on the beach and play. Or maybe that was a bad example. Anyway, I'll probably get it whenever Best Buy has eShop cards on sale again.

Off-Topic: I would love to be able to record games on my 3DS.

I'm buying a capture card later this year for mine!

I played the demo and really enjoyed it, it's the kind of game you can just sit on the beach and play. Or maybe that was a bad example. Anyway, I'll probably get it whenever Best Buy has eShop cards on sale again.
:rotfl: That example. Yeah, the game is really relaxing, I can see my self on nights when I can't fall asleep, playing that game and knocking right out. It's fun, and doesn't use up much energy.

:rotfl: That example. Yeah, the game is really relaxing, I can see my self on nights when I can't fall asleep, playing that game and knocking right out. It's fun, and doesn't use up much energy.
Unless you are me, and you take the game super serious and competitively XD

Reactions: BjFauble
Unless you are me, and you take the game super serious and competitively XD
Haha, the only game I would really take super serious and competitively is Super Smash Bros. other than that, I suck at those other games.

Back