Mario Kart 7 VS Luigis Mansion:Dark Moon

• Thread starter MLGirby
  • Start date
MLGirby

MLGirby

ciao
Towns Folk
Which is better? I have a shot at getting one of the games thanks to a nice person I know,so I'll have essb4 and one of the games, Which one? Digital or physical?

Two very different games. I'd go with MK7. I almost always pick physical over digital. Whichever you end up getting, it sounds like you have a generous friend. :)

It depends on how much blocks you have. I recommend MK7

It seems mk7 is better! Digital or physical?

Physical all the way! Digital has some perks, but they can't begin to compare with physical benefits. Not to mention it'll surely be cheaper.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. Great game. Mk7 is all about the online, which is pretty empty now that Mk8 is out.

Is Rosalina playable? I played a little of mk8 at gamestop,and I fell in love with Rosalina as soon as I played.

Is Rosalina playable? I played a little of mk8 at gamestop,and I fell in love with Rosalina as soon as I played.
I found this online. you have to unlock her, here is how you do that.
Rosalina Get 1st in Star Cup 150cc

Mk7 is all about the online, which is pretty empty now that Mk8 is out.

Nope.

I'm getting mk7,digital or physical? Digital is slightly cheaper but physical has the cool box art.

I'm getting mk7,digital or physical? Digital is slightly cheaper but physical has the cool box art.

Both retail for $30. It's not uncommon to find physical copies cheaper, especially used.

Oh by the way I should have done this.

*imitates pokemon stadiums narrator voice*
THE CHAMPION HAS BEEN DECIDED!

Winner:Mario kart 7

At gamestop they are 31.99 and I'd like to get one brand new :3

They are over charging. The retail price is $29.99. You should be able to find it in most brick and mortar stores at that price, as well as online such as Amazon.

Can't shop online. I can only go to gamestop.

Yep. The majority of good players are gone.
:bag: I'm not a good player?
Oh by the way I should have done this.

*imitates pokemon stadiums narrator voice*
THE CHAMPION HAS BEEN DECIDED!

Winner:Mario kart 7

At gamestop they are 31.99 and I'd like to get one brand new :3
More like "AND THERE GOES THE BATTLE!". Rosalina is in MK7 and 8. Kewl.

I'll be a good player,I've been good in mkds why not here?

From personal experience I would go with MK7. While I like Dark Moon, it's not very ''portable'' in a sense that you can't save mid missions and some missions can take an upwards of an hour to be finished.

Yep. The majority of good players are gone.

If you say so. It certainly is not empty though.

MK7, only because I have never been a big fan of Luigi or his standalone games.

Back