Mario Kart MARIO KART 8 DLC CONFIRMED

• Thread starter Magitroopa
  • Start date
Well now that we got these two DLCs, what are the chances for a third one :D. If they do make another DLC, I'm hoping it's a Kirby one, with Kirby, Dedede, and (as the obligatory Mario rep) Diddy Kong. It surprised me they already didn't have Diddy Kong in the roster, so adding him in as DLC would be nice. Plus Kirby could use a lot of love to, so adding him would be just amazing.

i have it it is supper good i love it it makes the game more fun to play i say get it is the most cool think a bawt the dls get it get it get it get it i say you get it that would bee so cool it wold be good to use i have it to i like drie bawser so that is the best dlc pack i know of sooooooooooooooooooooooo bye

So we have a new Mario Kart 8 update coming on Thursday.. Right?

WELL NINTENDO UK STORE HAS OFFICIALLY REVEALED MARIO KART 8 DLC COMING IN NOVEMBER!!!!
http://store.nintendo.co.uk/wii-u-ddc/the-legend-of-zelda-x-mario-kart-8-aoc-pack-digital-download/10991121.html?utm_source=Affiliate&utm_medium=Tradedoubler&utm_campaign=VigLink UK

LINK WILL BE PLAYABLE, NEW COSTUMES, NEW KARTS AND BIKES, NEW AND RETURNING COURSES, YES YES AND YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WE WIN

View attachment 1081
Gotta love Luigi's death stare :rotfl:, the dlc pack 1 and 2 are really good, they added F-zero stages and F-Zero Kart, many returning tracks, more karts, more characters, i can't be more happy if they added Captain Falcon into the game on the 3rd dlc pack. :)

So we have a new Mario Kart 8 update coming on Thursday.. Right?

WELL NINTENDO UK STORE HAS OFFICIALLY REVEALED MARIO KART 8 DLC COMING IN NOVEMBER!!!!
http://store.nintendo.co.uk/wii-u-ddc/the-legend-of-zelda-x-mario-kart-8-aoc-pack-digital-download/10991121.html?utm_source=Affiliate&utm_medium=Tradedoubler&utm_campaign=VigLink UK

LINK WILL BE PLAYABLE, NEW COSTUMES, NEW KARTS AND BIKES, NEW AND RETURNING COURSES, YES YES AND YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WE WIN

View attachment 1081
I love MK8 and all DLC

Wow, this is amazing! Nintendo has shown what great downloadable content can look like and that it doesn't need to arrive on day one or even month one. While not every new track is memorable, there is a consistent quality here and a few of them represent mario kart at its best. It was a treat to see other Nintendo properties dip into the game last year and that novelty hasn't worn off yet. This is the future of the series. It has to be. It is the future of gaming as a whole. Just as clash of clans revolutionized mobile gaming, let mario kart 8 revolutionize nintendo games!

Back