Mario Kart 8 Launch Tournament! (eShop Giveaways)

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, stop fighting. You guys can discuss this with @Mark, just don't fight, it sets a bad example for other members. :)

@Nanamine Would highly appreciate it if you didn't throw your money around trying to recruit people from other Nintendo Fansites.

Good luck with the event, but seriously, what ever happened to being courteous?

Well, I don't see that as money trowing...
He has the money, and want to get fun with a game doing a contest, and he enjoys it, it will be a nice experience.

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
Let's get back on-topic guys, :writing:

Reactions: Reece, BjFauble and ErixSan
Nanamine, my sister wants to join the tournament LOLL she doesn't have an account here but her NNID is lautnerlover71

I AM JOINING THIS AND I WILL WIN! >:) NNID: Kurisuellegarden

Reactions: ErixSan
I'll join! NNID: ilpuppet

Reactions: Heart
Okay, so this is the second tournament I'm joining......... I'M IN! NNID: Dany360

Nanamine, my sister wants to join the tournament LOLL she doesn't have an account here but her NNID is lautnerlover71

Sorry, if she wants to enter she has to create an account.

Added to the list!

Fail in your emoticon, Christopher.

I did not fail. The site failed me. :mad: Fix this. NOW!

Just kidding, don't ban me. :bag:

Oh hey, > : ( works but not > : )

Last edited by a moderator:

New guy here. Huge Nintendo fan. Even huger Mario Kart buff.

It's because of Kurisu's Twitter trash talk here that I decided to enter this tournament. Mostly to crush his hopes and dreams of winning. ;)

I look forward to racing with you all. Also, if any of you guys use Reddit, check out /r/WiiU.

NNID: Sylverstone14

New guy here. Huge Nintendo fan. Even huger Mario Kart buff.

It's because of Kurisu's Twitter trash talk here that I decided to enter this tournament. Mostly to crush his hopes and dreams of winning. ;)

I look forward to racing with you all. Also, if any of you guys use Reddit, check out /r/WiiU.

NNID: Sylverstone14

I do like using reddit. I go on /r/WiiU alot too!

/r/WiiU is pretty cool. They talk about me a lot there. They even write fanfiction around me. It's very sweet and kind of them.

/r/WiiU is pretty cool. They talk about me a lot there. They even write fanfiction around me. It's very sweet and kind of them.
I just noticed were following each other on Twitter. I'm @Catstewgames. XD

Added everyone to the list! There are only 3 more spots open, so if you want to register, do it now!

(although I think one or two people on the list may be inactive :oops:)

hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype

THE HYPE IS REAL!

Who DON'T I follow? xD I'm such a Twitter nerd.

I want to join! I'm not going to do a pre-order but I am going to download it! My Nintendo Network ID is xXAwesomeDudeXx

I want to join! I'm not going to do a pre-order but I am going to download it! My Nintendo Network ID is xXAwesomeDudeXx

I'm downloading it too, are you getting it at midnight? :woot:

Added to the list.

I'm downloading it too, are you getting it at midnight? :woot:

Added to the list.

Nah, can't be bothered. I'll just get it in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back