Mario Kart Mario Kart 8 New Characters Revealed!

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
BjFauble

BjFauble

Fighting in a Sack
Banned User
During today's Nintendo Direct presentation, Iwata showed off a new Mario Kart 8 trailer.

As you can see, the koopalings are now all racers. What are your thoughts on this?
Mario Kart 8 comes out on May 30th.

It surprised me for sure! That said, the more I think about, I think they'll be fun additions. It's quite a sizable boost to the roster.

Reactions: BjFauble
well for me it no big deal as long as the game is good, mario cart 7 is great so the 8 of course i dont care if they add all the koopalings.. i love the game very much
:oops::oops::oops:

A must have game!

Looks good. The graphics are awesome. I wish I could play it right now. :)

Just keep calm and play Mario kart 7 for now LOL

Just keep calm and play Mario kart 7 for now LOL

Lol, that is funny. We need the picture for that. KEEP CALM AND PLAY MARIO KART 7. BANG BANG!

Looks like we'll be able to use 30 characters to race with :

mario.jpg

Diddy Kong is there, :singing: I wonder who will replace those three question marks...

Looks like we'll be able to use 30 characters to race with :

mario.jpg

Diddy Kong is there, :singing: I wonder who will replace those three question marks...
Woah, that's a shocker for Diddy Kong to be announced, I wasn't expecting that. If Diddy Kong is in the game then those other three questions marks can be anything, this game :love:.

Woah, that's a shocker for Diddy Kong to be announced, I wasn't expecting that. If Diddy Kong is in the game then those other three questions marks can be anything, this game :love:.

Or just inside the Donkey Kong series...
Actually, we can say any chance for any character never used of DK, Mario or Yoshi worlds...

Or just inside the Donkey Kong series...
Actually, we can say any chance for any character never used of DK, Mario or Yoshi worlds...
Well I doubt anyone was expecting a Donkey Kong character, so I'll just keep it at any character from the Nintendo series (highly doubt we'll see any Zelda characters) probably Kirby? It's nice that they are broadening the Mario Kart characters.

Well I doubt anyone was expecting a Donkey Kong character, so I'll just keep it at any character from the Nintendo series (highly doubt we'll see any Zelda characters) probably Kirby? It's nice that they are broadening the Mario Kart characters.

I bet Cranky Dong will be on Mario Kart as a secret character.

Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong were in MKW, and Donkey Kong is in MK7. Nintendo generally sticks to the core Mario franchises.

I don't see DK or Mii on that roster, so that's likely 2 more.

I can't wait to get Mario kart 8, my bro has Mario kart 7, it is an pretty cool game. I usually play it in 3d and drive in with the motion sensor active. they may do that for this one for wii U

Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong were in MKW, and Donkey Kong is in MK7. Nintendo generally sticks to the core Mario franchises.

I see DK in the roster. DK has been in since the beginning (I'm pretty sure unless DK Jr. was the only one in SMK). He's in between Wario and DK. What's the point of Baby Daisy though? I'm not even sure if she has been in other games besides MKW.

it would be nice to see DK Jr. in there with DK, they should put the other kongs in too in my opinion. but im not really sure if Nintendo would do that. baby daisy seems unnecessary, probably just fill up more character space I guess.

Maybe there isn't a Mii character...

I hope they are going to add kamek as well, he haven't had race in such a long time (Welp not really)

I hope they are going to add kamek as well, he haven't had race in such a long time (Welp not really)

I though he was already confirmed... and already was on a trailer.

I though he was already confirmed... and already was on a trailer.
Nope, i tried to look up for Mario Kart 8 characters, and he is not there

Back