Mario Kart Mario Kart 8 New Characters Revealed!

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
Maybe there isn't a Mii character...

There's been a Mii in the past two games and Mii's have only become more recognizable to the general public in the last 3 years. No reason to leave Mii out.

Looks good! I play almost always as Shy Guy in MK7, dunno why, I think it's just his overall cuteness :love: so it's nice that he is in MK8 too :) I don't own a Wii U (my parents won't let me and yeah... it's about 250 bucks here, and then you also have to buy games, so I'll just keep it by my good old 3DS) but I think I will play it sometime because a friend of mine has a Wii U and she says she's going to buy it ^_^

Looks good! I play almost always as Shy Guy in MK7, dunno why, I think it's just his overall cuteness :love: so it's nice that he is in MK8 too :) I don't own a Wii U (my parents won't let me and yeah... it's about 250 bucks here, and then you also have to buy games, so I'll just keep it by my good old 3DS) but I think I will play it sometime because a friend of mine has a Wii U and she says she's going to buy it ^_^
I think in Europe their is a ton of nice bundle/sales :) But a lot of people think that it isn't worth it, even though there is even a Mario Kart 8 bundle announced that includes the game. I hope that you get the Wii U sometime in the near future.
Maybe there isn't a Mii character...
Oh, I hope that the're in, I think they make a cool addition/personal feeling to the roster.

Reactions: Moon Rain
Here're the 30 confirmed characters for Mario Kart 8:
9wTItNO.jpg

No Diddy Kong like the Magazine said, but you can play as your mii.

I'm expecting Pink Gold Peach to be the OP character this game.

I'm expecting Pink Gold Peach to be the OP character this game.

The character are really well balanced, including vehicles.

You have to admit, DK's hairstyle looked like a hat from a distance in the blurry image I posted earlier.

Reactions: Reece and BjFauble
Here're the 30 confirmed characters for Mario Kart 8:
9wTItNO.jpg

Baby Rosalina, and Pink Gold Peach looks awesome :love:, if I ever get this game I'll surely play with Rosalina.
You have to admit, DK's hairstyle looked like a hat from a distance in the blurry image I posted earlier.
It did. :hilarious: I was convinced that he was a playable character.

Back