Mario Kart Mario Kart 8

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

Mk8main.jpg

"Turn your racing experience upside down! Nintendo’s Mario Kart franchise comes to the Wii U console in full HD, introducing new racing circuit designs and anti-gravity karts that will have players driving upside down. And for the first time, all of Bowser’s seven Koopalings are playable characters-- get a taste of being bad on the race track by playing as Iggy, Larry, Lemmy, Ludwig, Morton, Roy and Wendy. Players will also enjoy a variety of series-favorite features, including the return of 12-player online competitive play, hang-gliders, underwater racing and motorbikes."

272799-banner.jpg

(Please watch in HD)

What do you all think, will you be getting this game for the Wii U? To be honest, this game looks like a must-have, for Wii U owners and Mario Kart fans alike.

it looks awesome. i so want a wii u if only to play super mario 3d world and this.

it looks awesome. i so want a wii u if only to play super mario 3d world and this.
I know right, I'm thinking to buy a Wii U just for this, Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, and Super Mario 3D World. This game will surely boost the Wii U sales :)

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I'm getting it

I know right, I'm thinking to buy a Wii U just for this, Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, and Super Mario 3D World. This game will surely boost the Wii U sales :)
Exactly. I know a lot of people who have now been motivated by these games to go and buy a Wii U. I also want a Wii U, because Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is coming out, and I am alss pretty excited for the new Zelda that's coming out. If only I had waited ONE day before buying my Wii, I would have gotten the Wii U. :banghead:

Reactions: Reece
I've already played a number of great Wii U games, but this could be the best yet! I'm playing through MK 1-7 to try and tide myself over until it releases. I can't wait! :D

Purchasing this baby on the day of its release, :woot: I haven't watched that many gameplay trailers, but the name "Mario Kart" itself is enough to get me interested, :singing:

I just hope that all of the racing tracks are playable over Wi-Fi (it is in Mario Kart 7, so chances are they will be).

no I'm not maybe getting it - i MUST get it ! it looks boss in every way and i hope it comes out for 3ds - it should as there will probably be great demand for it all over the world - then i can get it :p

no I'm not maybe getting it - i MUST get it ! it looks boss in every way and i hope it comes out for 3ds - it should as there will probably be great demand for it all over the world - then i can get it :p
It probably won't come out for 3ds actually it almost definitely won't come out for 3ds

It probably won't come out for 3ds actually it almost definitely won't come out for 3ds
may i ask why ?
i think it will come out for 3ds as there is a high demand for it and they could make more money selling it on 2 devices - but its true - if they want to promote the wii U then they might keep it on wii U of a while before releasing it on 3ds too

It won't come out for the 3DS. It was built from the ground up for Wii U - 3DS simply wouldn't be able to handle it. Not to mention they need it to drive the Wii U's installed base.

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
It won't come out for the 3DS. It was built from the ground up for Wii U - 3DS simply wouldn't be able to handle it. Not to mention they need it to drive the Wii U's installed base.
yeah but they could simplify it and with the technology i bet you they could do it if they wanted too :p before no one would dream about communicating using a small block from one end of the world to another :p
they probably could if they wanted to - u have my word on that @TAG

Trust me, if you want to play MK8 (and you said you do) get a Wii U. If you are waiting for it to come to 3DS, you'll be very disappointed. The game would be a shadow of what it is on Wii U.

This is all for moot though, cause Nintendo will simply not devote resources trying to shoehorn this game to 3DS. Could they try? Sure. Will they? Absolutely not.

Trust me, if you want to play MK8 (and you said you do) get a Wii U. If you are waiting for it to come to 3DS, you'll be very disappointed. The game would be a shadow of what it is on Wii U.

This is all for moot though, cause Nintendo will simply not devote resources trying to shoehorn this game to 3DS. Could they try? Sure. Will they? Absolutely not.
lol i have to wait till my birthday or something - till i get reports - the wii U is very expensive and i can't just splash money and I'm still a teen so i can't just get it ! lol still its probably still gonna be epic on 3ds :p

and yeah thats what i mean they could do it if they wanted to but they might to might not

I am getting this game on day 1, this game looks awesome.

Getting it at midnight.

yeah but they could simplify it and with the technology i bet you they could do it if they wanted too :p before no one would dream about communicating using a small block from one end of the world to another :p
they probably could if they wanted to - u have my word on that @TAG

They could do it, however it would be the worst financial decision Nintendo has made in years.

Getting it at midnight.

They could do it, however it would be the worst financial decision Nintendo has made in years.
how ? I'm sure lots of people would get it ?

how ? I'm sure lots of people would get it ?

Mario Kart 8 is the only exclusive the Wii U has that'll help sales.

That aside, since the SNES there has only been one Mario Kart per system. Really doubt they're going to change that.

Reactions: TAG
Mario Kart 8 is the only exclusive the Wii U has that'll help sales.

That aside, since the SNES there has only been one Mario Kart per system. Really doubt they're going to change that.

oh yeah :p thats what i said above :p
but maybe after the wii U and mario 8 sales go down , then they might change it
but you are right for the time being they won't release it for 3ds :p

Not just for the time being - they will never release it for the 3DS.

Back