Mario Kart Mario Kart 8

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Not just for the time being - they will never release it for the 3DS.
NEVER say NEVER my dear sir :p

NEVER say NEVER my dear sir :p

I'm saying it - no point in clinging to pipe dreams.

I'm saying it - no point in clinging to pipe dreams.
lol so you don't want it on 3ds ? :( thats strange ? i guess different people have different "unique" ways of thinking :p
haha but I'm still holding that little glimmer of hope :p

lol so you don't want it on 3ds ? :( thats strange ? i guess different people have different "unique" ways of thinking :p
haha but I'm still holding that little glimmer of hope :p

Never said I didn't want it on 3DS - simply pointed out the obvious that it'll never release for 3DS.

A "unique" way of thinking would be to deny how implausible such a proposition is - frankly it's ridiculous on multiple levels, but it probably would serve little purpose to expound on them here.

Keep dreaming the impossible dream if you want. :rolleyes:

Dude PMS, MK7 is enough MK for a game handheld/console. The 3DS has so many better games for it than a second MK for the 3DS. When have you seen two MK games on the same console? Hahaha! <- Can't take this seriously anymore.

Reactions: TAG
Never said I didn't want it on 3DS - simply pointed out the obvious that it'll never release for 3DS.

A "unique" way of thinking would be to deny how implausible such a proposition is - frankly it's ridiculous on multiple levels, but it probably would serve little purpose to expound on them here.

Keep dreaming the impossible dream if you want. :rolleyes:
ok i will keep dreaming :p
Dude PMS, MK7 is enough MK for a game handheld/console. The 3DS has so many better games for it than a second MK for the 3DS. When have you seen two MK games on the same console? Hahaha! <- Can't take this seriously anymore.
lol i want another Mario kart on 3ds as i find the MK7 a little boring after a while and MK8 looks epic :p

ok i will keep dreaming :p

lol i want another Mario kart on 3ds as i find the MK7 a little boring after a while and MK8 looks epic :p

We all want another Mario Kart on 3DS. However, you need to understand that Mario Kart 7 somewhat saved the 3DS when it originally did terrible. Nintendo needs the same to happen with Wii U.

We all want another Mario Kart on 3DS. However, you need to understand that Mario Kart 7 somewhat saved the 3DS when it originally did terrible. Nintendo needs the same to happen with Wii U.
did it ? well ok then :p i thought pokemon XY saved it :p many people bought the 3ds just to play pokemon :p
i was one of them :p

did it ? well ok then :p i thought pokemon XY saved it :p many people bought the 3ds just to play pokemon :p
i was one of them :p

No, Pokemon XY certainly helped though. The 3DS took off in 2012.

Nintendo 3DS sales as of 4 months ago: 34,980,000 units shipped
Copies of XY sold: 11,610,000, as of January.

XY clearly helped but 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 are what really got it going.

No, Pokemon XY certainly helped though. The 3DS took off in 2012.

Nintendo 3DS sales as of 4 months ago: 34,980,000 units shipped
Copies of XY sold: 11,610,000, as of January.

XY clearly helped but 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 are what really got it going.
yeah ok true :p but i hope in the future they will make more games on 3ds :p Mario games :p
and also i hope pokemon isn't going to go wii U any time soon

and also i hope pokemon isn't going to go wii U any time soon

Why on earth would you hope that? I thought you were a Nintendo fan?

Why on earth would you hope that? I thought you were a Nintendo fan?
??? im a pokemon fan that likes the mario kart series :sneaky: but hates the fact that its gonna be on wii U and is hoping pokemon doesn't go to wii U anytime soon :sneaky:

So again I ask, why wouldn't you want to see a Pokemon game on Wii U if you are a fan? Do you hate the Wii U?

So again I ask, why wouldn't you want to see a Pokemon game on Wii U if you are a fan? Do you hate the Wii U?
Yes i do for a matter of fact - not the technology itself but the fact that every two to 3 years there will be a new device u have to buy to play pokemon

game boy > ds
ds> dsi - lucky both r compatible
dsi > 3ds - have to buy
3ds > Wii U
wii U > Wii ON ME :p

So you actually aren't really a Nintendo fan, just mainly a Pokemon one. :facepalm: A shame (and strange) since the Wii U's backwards compatibility is pretty much the same as 3DS. Oh well, your loss.

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
lol u r a nintendo fan ? do you mean by the games or what ? lol ok i hate nintendo
(not really - just their greed for money) :p i like their products :p i hate the way u have to buy new stuff to play stuff like MK8 and pokemon - and yeah :p

lol u r a nintendo fan ? do you mean by the games or what ? lol ok i hate nintendo
(not really - just their greed for money) :p i like their products :p i hate the way u have to buy new stuff to play stuff like MK8 and pokemon - and yeah :p

That's probably the most ludicrous thing you've ever said.

Just because you finished your loaf of bread doesn't mean you should get another for free.

It just doesn't work that way. As for you saying the Wii U is replacing the 3DS, that's not true. The 3DS had it's time in the spotlight and there are still plenty of new games coming for it, however people that bought a Wii U need more first party games or they'll be upset.

Also, I personally wouldn't necessarily mind a Pokémon Main Series Title on the Wii U. I would just prefer it on 3DS.

Also, every three years?...

NES - 1985
SNES - 1991
Nintendo 64 - 1996
GameCube - 2001
Wii - 2005
Wii U - 2012
GameBoy - 1989
GameBoy Color - 1998
GameBoy Advance - 2001
Nintendo DS - 2005
Nintendo 3DS - 2011

Not really fair to say every three years when there was only one device that had that time span, especially seeing as most people look at GameBoy and GameBoy Color as the same thing,

That's probably the most ludicrous thing you've ever said.

Just because you finished your loaf of bread doesn't mean you should get another for free.

It just doesn't work that way. As for you saying the Wii U is replacing the 3DS, that's not true. The 3DS had it's time in the spotlight and there are still plenty of new games coming for it, however people that bought a Wii U need more first party games or they'll be upset.

Also, I personally wouldn't necessarily mind a Pokémon Main Series Title on the Wii U. I would just prefer it on 3DS.

Also, every three years?...

NES - 1985
SNES - 1991
Nintendo 64 - 1996
GameCube - 2001
Wii - 2005
Wii U - 2012
GameBoy - 1989
GameBoy Color - 1998
GameBoy Advance - 2001
Nintendo DS - 2005
Nintendo 3DS - 2011

Not really fair to say every three years when there was only one device that had that time span, especially seeing as most people look at GameBoy and GameBoy Color as the same thing,

haha yeah i agree probably is :p
haha really ? i actually don't have anything against nintendo :pi just hope that more games that are fun and exciting :p move / stay on 3ds :p
im not rich - well my family isn't - and i really don't like the idea of buying the next console that comes out just cause nintendo needs more sales - and moves pokemon on :p

well i didn't :p

i don't see them as the same thing :p
well i was exaggerating there but i only had the 3ds XL for like 4 months and then now things are moving to Wii U
that just makes my blood boil :mad:

Back